Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

can't tell if this is a bug with adventure sonic himself or jeck jim's model but he positively spazzes out during the third homing attack animation in sa2 mode and the sprite animation doesn't reflect this. might be something to look into for 1.5

i looked at all his animframes and didn't see any spazzing so i think it's actually an issue with the programming. not to mention other adventure sonic models have the same issue. i think it's just an effect that looks normal on the sprite but weird on the model.

i've noticed fsr too that it's much less spazzy if you're moving while doing it

Last edited:
View attachment 59250
The REAL Sonic Generations :threat:
Untitled100_20220612115914.png

Yep. The Real Deal Is Here! (Added bandages for a +extra)

Ah yes, Adventure Sonic. The skill ceiling of such a character is constantly rising by the minute. By that, I mean you're either like me and make him look really slow or you're one of the actual gods who make him look like The Flash on a sugar rush.

I got curious about the sprite tilting and maps in the gif's, what mods are they??

Soo.... Got an issu with the mod, but it involves others. My adventure golden boi is stuck as white, every time I transform, xmomentum, and other mods do nothing. The only mods I used were of course, adventure sonic, customsave and supercolors 2.1. now he's stuck like this.:dramahog:
Post automatically merged:

Soo.... Got an issu with the mod, but it involves others. My adventure golden boi is stuck as white, every time I transform, xmomentum, and other mods do nothing. The only mods I used were of course, adventure sonic, customsave and supercolors 2.1. now he's stuck like this.:dramahog:
(Look at de life icon) - updating screenie

Update: better screenshots

Attachments

• srb20017.png
    srb20017.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 218
  • srb20021.png
    srb20021.png
    727.4 KB · Views: 161
  • srb20023.png
    srb20023.png
    634.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

(Look at de life icon) - updating screenie

Update: better screenshots
That'd be Hyper Sonic as he appears when you have "sanoflashes" set to "on". You transform into Hyper rather than Super if you have 100+ rings- try setting your rings to 50 and transforming.

This is how the base game's physics should be tbh. The base game is so slippery I often keep hugging walls and struggle with basic platforming. This on the other hand plays really well.
Wish I could actually do a full playthrough with this and save my progress.

This is how the base game's physics should be tbh. The base game is so slippery I often keep hugging walls and struggle with basic platforming. This on the other hand plays really well.
Wish I could actually do a full playthrough with this and save my progress.
You CAN use the custom saves mod!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back