Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

I still maintain this is a cool idea. I decided to make a LUA script to go hand in hand with Adventure Sonic (and coincidentally any character) and try the wall/ceiling run thing out.

Please ignore potato quality, it was originally a .GIF, but for some reason it kept erroring out when I tried to upload it. Man, I love Adventure Sonic.

Well uh, I'm surprised

I didn't expect you to just go around and make a LUA

I still maintain this is a cool idea. I decided to make a LUA script to go hand in hand with Adventure Sonic (and coincidentally any character) and try the wall/ceiling run thing out.

Please ignore potato quality, it was originally a .GIF, but for some reason it kept erroring out when I tried to upload it. Man, I love Adventure Sonic.
Can you send out the lua?

That is cool. I've would wish to know how to script and to have a good spriting skill so i've could portray on SRB2 what i've have on mind. But this is good. Could you post it on the MB?

That is cool. I've would wish to know how to script and to have a good spriting skill so i've could portray on SRB2 what i've have on mind. But this is good. Could you post it on the MB?

Ahem

Hire this man
He's making illegal things

srb20058.gif
it took me 10 tries by doing this since the black hole is really hard and i beaten it

Do you know how many doors you've opened with this?

Thanks to this, we could have a port of Sonic X treme, or Sonic Lost World in SRB2

(You could put out a variant that only works when you have enough speed to keep up. This is how you avoid doing a Sonic 06 lua XD)

20220203_015904.gif

Last edited:
Do you know how many doors you've opened with this?

Thanks to this, we could have a port of Sonic X treme, or Sonic Lost World in SRB2

(You could put out a variant that only works when you have enough speed to keep up. This is how you avoid doing a Sonic 06 lua XD)

View attachment 61744
Yeah, I plan to add the speed requirement later on (super easy to do, it's just easier to have it off while initially making it).

Last edited:
Yeah, I plan to add the speed requirement later on (super easy to do, it's just easier to have it off while initially making it).

Also, is this really that big of a deal? How come no one has done this before? It's the same theory as Knuckles Wall climb, so if that can exist, so can wall run. And I just flip gravity when you hit a ceiling and flip it back when you hit the ground. I make sure to keep the previous gravity prior to initiation, just so that once you are done, you go back to proper gravity. I need to do a lot more to it to make it perfect (I have never modded in LUA before so it'll take a bit), but like, I dunno. I can't be the first person to have thought of this.

Well... I think you are the first XD

I don't know why people are afraid of WallRunning in SRB2, if it is the basics so that loops can exist in it :knuxsmug:

(Ah, I forgot, thanks to that lua, we will finally have loops in SRB2 :wow:)

Metalwario64 updated Adventure Sonic (v1.4b) with a new update entry:

More Adventure renders!

Hey all! Welcome to the greatest storm! Heard you like Adventure Sonic! (If not, why are you here?)

I have gotten the go-ahead to post more of the legendary Metalwario64's custom model renders! Check them out on the SA-Sonic release post! Also, feel free to use them for whatever you like, barring illegal stuff and NFTs. ...naturally.

unknown.png

The actual version did...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back