Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

How 'bout making it so that the lightspeed attack can only be activated with maximum heat. That way, players won't accidentally perform the lightspeed attack when trying to light dash.

You don't need to A rank Black Hole Zone to get the secret, you just have to beat it as Adventure Sonic and you'll get it.
I can't find a legit way to get to BHZ with SA-Sonic. I've tried getting A-Ranks with the other 7 special stages multiple times. And i've unlocked the stage in the NiGHTS Mode, But I've can't get to it. I've had to cheat a little bit by putting "map 57" on the console. But didn't got nothing more than the animation that triggers when you unlock this secret. My thought from the GIF that showed that's been deleted, i've thinked that the secret would be having
Hyper Sonic
and having
a recreation of Final Hazard from SA2.
Any ways i've could get there? I think it's by the Custom Gamedata Add-On, but i've would have to A-Rank the NiGHTS SS's again.

srb20057.gif

I have a bug to share, surprisingly. This works with v1 and v1.2 of Adventure Sonic, and I assume it will work with v1.1 too.

So when you hit a boss with your LSA, you deal 2 hits instead of 1. Cool, right?
Here's where it gets stupid: In Black Core Zone 2 (Metal Sonic's boss fight) hit him six times normally, then deal your final two hits with a single LSA. For whatever reason, Metal will decide that he hates you and won't fly up to let you continue, and if he does, he'll do it slowly. (but still not letting you pass)

View attachment 59832

Pain:tm:
I think the Lightspeed Attack giving 2 hits on a boss was intentional. It's still in the current version, so that's likely the reason.

I think the Lightspeed Attack giving 2 hits on a boss was intentional. It's still in the current version, so that's likely the reason.
I just checked that the comment / bug report you're replying to is almost a month old (and more than 10 pages of commentds ago), not sure why you replied to it when there's been multiple updates since?
Also, isn't it the entire point of his post is that the boss fight glitched and not that LSA deals 2 damage?

I just checked that the comment / bug report you're replying to is almost a month old (and more than 10 pages of commentds ago), not sure why you replied to it when there's been multiple updates since?
Also, isn't it the entire point of his post is that the boss fight glitched and not that LSA deals 2 damage?

Imagine not checking and using the most up to date version

Couldn't be me

But yeah get the most recent version yo, that problem's already been fixed like Roim said

I have the current version, and 2-hit LSA is still here.
That's... Not the point though, didn't you read my reply?
Yes, the LSA dealing 2 damage is intentional and has always been there since even before v1.0 released, I never said otherwise.
Metal Sonic locking up and softlocking the player because the player ended the fight with the LSA in an earlier version of the character was the issue, which I believe has been patched ever since. Why are you bringing up something else on top of replying to a comment from almost a month ago seeing as the issue may now be obsolete?

That's... Not the point though, didn't you read my reply?
Yes, the LSA dealing 2 damage is intentional and has always been there since even before v1.0 released, I never said otherwise.
Metal Sonic locking up and softlocking the player because the player ended the fight with the LSA in an earlier version of the character was the issue, which I believe has been patched ever since. Why are you bringing up something else on top of replying to a comment from almost a month ago seeing as the issue may now be obsolete?
Oh. I'm stupid.

I can't find a legit way to get to BHZ with SA-Sonic. I've tried getting A-Ranks with the other 7 special stages multiple times. And i've unlocked the stage in the NiGHTS Mode, But I've can't get to it. I've had to cheat a little bit by putting "map 57" on the console. But didn't got nothing more than the animation that triggers when you unlock this secret. My thought from the GIF that showed that's been deleted, i've thinked that the secret would be having
Hyper Sonic
and having
a recreation of Final Hazard from SA2.
Any ways i've could get there? I think it's by the Custom Gamedata Add-On, but i've would have to A-Rank the NiGHTS SS's again.

Hmmm, you might have to use "getallemeralds" before you input the map 57 in the console. You don't even need a custom save to do it, just boot up a no save run with Adventure Sonic.

That's what I had to do to get the secret. Took me a couple tries though cause BHZ is legit difficult if you're not careful

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back