Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

The 1.3 adventure sonic have no soap shoe
Post automatically merged:

Um Hey MetalWario64 did you add soap shoe because there's no soap shoe in 1.4b version and in same when I change sa1 to sa2 there's no soap shoe plz help me MetalWario64 is this a error or what, plz replies me if your know how to fix it ok.

I have this video MetalWario64

Last edited:
Bro, i've was doing all the SRB2 Special Stages with A-Rank with Adventure Sonic so i could get to Black Hole Zone as i've should guess now. And then i've was struggling with my School Computer which can't run a PC port of a 1998 game (Sonic Adventure, other game not SRB2) for more than 1 hour without having a physical trauma on it's components. And then the game crashed in the CEZ Boss due to a lua scripting error. IDK if it was my Laptop or something else that hapenned between the Add-On. But i've wanted to do the "Memories" secret by the "Giga-Chad" way. But then my Hardware runned out or SMTH.
You don't need to A rank Black Hole Zone to get the secret, you just have to beat it as Adventure Sonic and you'll get it.

The 1.3 adventure sonic have no soap shoe

Um Hey MetalWario64 did you add soap shoe because there's no soap shoe in 1.4b version and in same when I change sa1 to sa2 there's no soap shoe plz help me MetalWario64 is this a error or what, plz replies me if your know how to fix it ok.

I have this video MetalWario64
THERE'S NOT GONNA BE A SOAP SHOE. JUST FIND A MODEL FOR IT THAT HAS SOAP SHOE'S

You’re forgetting that SRB2 is VERY different compared to the Adventure games. There’s almost no need to wall run with the toolkit he has right now and wall collisions would only make him more complicated to create because of his other moves
Also the fact the way slopes work in the adventure games is by locking your current gravity towards that angle even in the air if certain flags enabled atm on the slope's level data, it's the main catalyst to making Final Rush's major skip absolutely hell since when you jump at the wrong time you're sent at a falling angle that kills you.

Proper slope physics and player slope collision isn't something we should be trying to recreate here since the entire character's point is recreating the acceleration curves, how speed is gained and lost, and moveset. There is no need for physics recreations up until 2.3 starts booming with it's addons (which is a VERY long time considering what's currently been seen) and how that'll play out. There should be nothing further after this.

In the meantime.... We should just be thinking about more in-line things like sprites for soap shoes? I'm hoping that has a separate toggle from the Game Flair since some absolute monsters might wanna play in SA1-style with soap shoes. Hoping Metalwario's going great, considering how much we've gotten for sprites. Hoping he's on a good long break, we get those shoes when it's done people.

Last edited:
It's not reusable so he was asking, also he was asking the mod creators not you.

Yeah I get it already I was already told once no need to tell me again

At any rate I'm sorry should've said "I get the feeling the answer is no since it isn't reusable"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back