Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

Why did you even delete it?
Idk bc my mind thinks leaking is bad since its on discord yea nvm I'ma post it back
Post automatically merged:

1642652804501.png

Last edited:
Goddang that looks so awesome. Any idea on when it will be released? I want to play through the game like that, like, yesterday. That's rad.
probably someday or tomorrow its never confirmed when it will release but if i see the link even though pepper made this

im trying to get the secret, and trying to beat black core even with the god command, and its a pain in the ass. is there any other way?

i have a quick question if that’s alright! What models did you use for the 3D renders that come along with this mod in the description? I’d love to have my hands on it!

i have a quick question if that’s alright! What models did you use for the 3D renders that come along with this mod in the description? I’d love to have my hands on it!
afaik it's a model metalwario created, which he used for reference when making the sprites. I'm sure the guy would love to share it
Post automatically merged:

1642793465165.png

edit: i think he is still working on this model so it's not done

afaik it's a model metalwario created, which he used for reference when making the sprites. I'm sure the guy would love to share it
Oh, that’s brilliant, that’s absolutely brilliant!! If he (or you, if you’re reading this, MetalWario) are willing to share this model, I’d love to experiment with it, maybe even port it to a few places if that‘s of interest!

Edit: Also, if it’s true that he made sprites from these models, I’d adore to see the process, so cool!

Last edited:
I try get the sa2 shoes how do you get them as the 3d and 2d maybe
in 3d you just need to edit the models.dat file to say "ADVENTURESONIC VDLC/PLAY+/SASONIC2.md3" instead of "ADVENTURESONIC VDLC/PLAY+/SASONIC.md3", if you're using the jeck jims models. There is (currently) no way to get it in 2d

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back