Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but quick question: how to do tricks on a ramp? you know when the after images show up when you uncurl by an edge? yeah that.
It's got to be a slope that's at just the right angle. You need to be rolling and then uncurl in the air right after you fly into the air. It's basically that anti-air drag uncurling midair, but with a special animation at just the right angle.
how do i get to the menu to change modes

I added it to the main post earlier today:

Adventure menu for customizing and toggling certain gameplay and visual functions, including anti-flashing options (activate with the command "samenu" in the console).

I'd like to submit a bug report. When I was using SA Sonic (bot) and Tails (player) because I was testing the flight mechanic. In GFZ2, where the springs near the whole with the Eggman monitors, Nuke and life/rings (I forgor 💀) he was stuck in the spring, repeatedly thokking.

Also if you want the complete adventure (pun intended), here are some mods to do so

Adventure Monitors
Starpost Rewards
Adventure Explosions
Adventure Hud
Goal Ring
Post automatically merged:

Is that even a bug?

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a bug or not because it looks cool as all hell, but when SA-Sonic uses Neo Sonic's trail, he just starts levitating.
srb20082.gif

It's got to be a slope that's at just the right angle. You need to be rolling and then uncurl in the air right after you fly into the air. It's basically that anti-air drag uncurling midair, but with a special animation at just the right angle.

I added it to the main post earlier today:
K thx Metal!

I dont know if I should post this here or in the Boss Rush thread but...
I beat the boss in like 12 seconds as Adventure Sonic and Literally (i think) found a new error
newerror.png

SA-Super Sonic is SO powerful, that he can fly sideways.

Attachments

• srb20014.gif
    srb20014.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 97
  • Cool!
Reactions: JjJ

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back