Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

you need to manually edit "ADVENTURESONIC SAMODELS/SADXSONIC.md2 20.3 0.0" into "ADVENTURESONIC SAMODELS/SADXSONIC.md3 20.3 0.0", seems the readme has a typo or is outdated
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 60448
some animations need a bit of smoothing up but otherwise this model is pretty good! definitely gonna be my goto for a "high" poly sa sonic model
It works perfectly now.

srb20073.gif I think the running animation could be improved

What is YUZL.md3?

It seems to be the same as SADXSONIC.md3...

Guys! I finally got the "memories" secret!

srb20198.gif

Last edited:
The Jeck Jim models are usually pretty popular picks within the SRB2 community, and as I hoped, it released with our "3d" version.

https://mb.srb2.org/addons/jeck-jims-2-2-3d-models-v1-6.1977/updates Grab it here!

srb20004.jpg

srb22332.gif

All the stars aligned indeed!

If you know about the Sonic Adventure emblems mod, models for those emblems are included with the previous SA-model I've mentioned. (And it had a minor update since then!)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722172294767706176/932451867450040390/SA-MODELS.zip Download that here!
srb20048-gif.60473
srb20005.gif

Finally, LucasL's recorded a speedrun of the entire Sonic '06 levelpack in 1 take. That deserves a special shout out!

That'll be all for today's episode of SA-Community news. Thank you for watching! and pls don't block our ads

Last edited:
Dude. This model is SICK. I'm going to keep Jeck Jim's as a backup since it's easier on the frame rate but that model really changed the game. It really feels like I'm straight up playing a Sonic Adventure game now. The ledge grab is quickly becoming muscle memory and it feels SO. GOOD. To just bounce through levels like a basketball, ping pong through enemy chains and halt your momentum mid-air in time to land on a platform. Really just incredible, literally game-changing work from everyone involved

EDIT, moments later: OK I spoke too soon. Didn't realize Jim had a SOAP shoes variant. Time to play with it for like ten hours.

Last edited:
The latest update to what exactly?
jeckjims models. he updated it without using the updates system so no one was notified. 1.6.1

If you know about the Sonic Adventure emblems mod, models for those emblems are included with the previous SA-model I've mentioned. (And it had a minor update since then!)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722172294767706176/932451867450040390/SA-MODELS.zip Download that here!
srb20048-gif.60473
srb20005.gif
how is this model pack not on the message boards yet is it still not considered "finished"?

Black Hole Zone

(also known as the 8th special stage,and it's hard)
Ahahaha- No.

Just enable the "god" command and start spamdashing. It worked for me lmao.

ALSO! For anyone reading this, you need all emeralds and THEN access Black Hole Zone. Access BHZ by typing "map black hole" in the console.

Ahahaha- No.

Just enable the "god" command and start spamdashing. It worked for me lmao.

ALSO! For anyone reading this, you need all emeralds and THEN access Black Hole Zone. Access BHZ by typing "map black hole" in the console.
that's literally what i did lmfao

jeckjims models. he updated it without using the updates system so no one was notified. 1.6.1

how is this model pack not on the message boards yet is it still not considered "finished"?
btw the model aint finish yet

srb20050.gif

srb20049.gif

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back