Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

Hey I came across a nasty crash with SA Sonic.
I had one of those fire-bubble shields (Bubble shield with fire on the bottom? id kits actual name lmao) and happened to hit a monitor that also had a fire-bubble shield. And then the game crashed and gave me this.

It's called the Elemental Shield

Ever since X momentum was a thing people wanted a Hyper SA-Sonic. so here ya go i guess.
srb20010.gif

Not sure why he flips every time he flies- (FLIPPING INTENSIFIES)
srb20011.gif

Post automatically merged:

Is it just me or does SMS look different?
View attachment 59642
geez, he had a bit to much energy drinks

(Insert meme text)

srb20012.gif

Last edited:
How do I use the config to save the changes to the samenu?

Where do I find AUTOEXEC.CFG? I looked through both SRB2 2.2.10 pre release and 2.2.9 but I don't see AUTOEXEC.CFG.

I noticed Adventure Sonic's char select text only describes the spin button. I feel there's enough space to squeeze in that there's an air dash/homing attack on the jump button? The Far Thok even mentions the air dash and there being a lock-on.

Attachments

• 1641726792987.png
    1641726792987.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 86
Probably a softlock.
It is, sadly. :T

Weird since that didn't happen to me.
Well that's super weird because it happens to me on both v1 and v1.2. Maybe you tried it with v1.1, which might have fixed the issue for v1.2 to then break again?? I dunno.

TLDR: Don't use the LightSpeed Attack in Metal's pinch phase.

Ever since X momentum was a thing people wanted a Hyper SA-Sonic. so here ya go i guess.
View attachment 59882

View attachment 59883

geez, he had a bit to much energy drinks

(Insert meme text)

View attachment 59885
About the flipping, maybe it's due to XMom using Jump and Spin for that airborne tricking system, and Super/Hyper SA-Sonic's C3 fly probably checks the box for simply being airborne since you can do those tricks even if you just walk off a platform.

About the flipping, maybe it's due to XMom using Jump and Spin for that airborne tricking system, and Super/Hyper SA-Sonic's C3 fly probably checks the box for simply being airborne since you can do those tricks even if you just walk off a platform.

Yeah pretty much, something similar happens for Pointy too

Infinite flips babeeeeeeee

I accidentaly broke Metal Sonic
What i did was, in his 3 last hits i decided to use Lightspeed Attack and he literally got erased from existence

he couldn't handle super sonic speed i guess

Attachments

• srb20013.gif
    srb20013.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 106
what is the sa model coming for high and low poly
i can easily say that, i myself, would like to see a jeck jims 3d model of this, this mod should deserves an original model by jeck jims, with the hot dog shoes on it instead of using the neo and modern sonic models
There's no doubt going to be multiple. One of them from Jeck Jims I'd probably expect rather soon after v1.3!

This mod just keeps getting better and better, only problem i have is that you can't homing attack after a spring bounce
That's intentional. Can't do that in Adventure either, except for some specific triple-combo springs.

I suggest implementing a client Lua saving feature, just for ease of use so that you don't have to change things every time. Other than that, outstanding mod!
Coming up for the very next update!
868463770723303444.webp

This is a fucking MASTERPIECE.
Why thank you, gracious sir.
Edgeworth_-_Bowing_Animation_285_frames29.gif

Update to Xmom 1.3 or higher. 1.2 and earlier were never compatible.

I noticed Adventure Sonic's char select text only describes the spin button. I feel there's enough space to squeeze in that there's an air dash/homing attack on the jump button? The Far Thok even mentions the air dash and there being a lock-on.
Why clutter it with stuff people will 100% discover and get without explanation? No reason to overwhelm them with an info dump.

Where do I find AUTOEXEC.CFG? I looked through both SRB2 2.2.10 pre release and 2.2.9 but I don't see AUTOEXEC.CFG.
You make it with notepad. But since you don't have one yet, you can just download this one. Remember to update the filenames when SA-Sonic updates or the command will keep loading v1.2 even in the future.

Anyway! There's not as many bugs left since v1.2 got released, so v1.3 is going to be a fun update! Look forward to I/O (saving and loading), some fresh shield visuals, Super Sonic performance improvements in netgames, and fun new features!
srb21102.gif

The update drops tomorrow or at worst, the day afterwards!
911766138902425611.webp

Anyway! There's not as many bugs left since v1.2 got released, so v1.3 is going to be a fun update! Look forward to I/O (saving and loading), some fresh shield visuals, Super Sonic performance improvements in netgames, and fun new features!
srb21102.gif

The update drops tomorrow or at worst, the day afterwards!
911766138902425611.webp
New features? Those are always exciting!

Here's a suggestion:
Modern Sonic can grind on the rails in ACZ. Sonic can grind on rails in SA2, so it would be cool if Adventure Sonic could do this as well. Maybe pressing spin while grinding allows you to crouch to gain speed?

Anyway, the new shield graphics look really cool. I'm looking forward to the update!
EYKVxg.gif

Here's a suggestion:
Modern Sonic can grind on the rails in ACZ. Sonic can grind on rails in SA2, so it would be cool if Adventure Sonic could do this as well. Maybe pressing spin while grinding allows you to crouch to gain speed?

Anyway, the new shield graphics look really cool. I'm looking forward to the update!
EYKVxg.gif
Real grinding should be coming up soon with certain mods and levelpacks! When that comes out (which may take a while), I'll make sure it's supported by SA-Sonic!

MONSTER!
531340118213132288.gif
Is murder FUNNY to you?!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back