Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

srb20012.gif

Decided to try a little experiment, and sure enough Super Sonic can make it to the end of Logarithmic Train Zone easily via running (or just flying, he isn't affected by the bullshit wind current junk doing that)

srb20009.gif

Just... try not to trigger Blue Bolt like I did

Last edited:
Absolutely love this, y'all should be proud! Just one little thing though, I do find it kind of annoying that the SAMenu doesn't save configs in between sessions, so you have to set all the settings back to how you want them in SAMenu every time. I suggest implementing a client Lua saving feature, just for ease of use so that you don't have to change things every time. Other than that, outstanding mod!

So, this is not necessarily a compatibility issue, as cosmetics does work perfectly with adventure sonic loaded, however, due to adventure sonic not having a height value in s_skin, the game thinks he has his height set to 48, which makes using cosmetics on him have them placed below his head as cosmetics also checks the height value for the character being used. I have two images:

srb20015.png
srb20019.png

i realize when i click the custom 2 after the game starts sonic has the sadx color i was like wow :threat:

srb20022.gif

This map may reek of "Baby's First SRB2 Map" but all the enemy spam is an All You Can Eat LSA buffet

srb20060.png

"Just who the hell do you think I am?"

I frickin hate old Brak Eggman

Last edited:
I have a bug to share, surprisingly. This works with v1 and v1.2 of Adventure Sonic, and I assume it will work with v1.1 too.

So when you hit a boss with your LSA, you deal 2 hits instead of 1. Cool, right?
Here's where it gets stupid: In Black Core Zone 2 (Metal Sonic's boss fight) hit him six times normally, then deal your final two hits with a single LSA. For whatever reason, Metal will decide that he hates you and won't fly up to let you continue, and if he does, he'll do it slowly. (but still not letting you pass)

srb20008.gif

Pain:tm:

I have a bug to share, surprisingly. This works with v1 and v1.2 of Adventure Sonic, and I assume it will work with v1.1 too.

So when you hit a boss with your LSA, you deal 2 hits instead of 1. Cool, right?
Here's where it gets stupid: In Black Core Zone 2 (Metal Sonic's boss fight) hit him six times normally, then deal your final two hits with a single LSA. For whatever reason, Metal will decide that he hates you and won't fly up to let you continue, and if he does, he'll do it slowly. (but still not letting you pass)

View attachment 59832

Probably a softlock.

View attachment 59832

Weird since that didn't happen to me.

So, this is not necessarily a compatibility issue, as cosmetics does work perfectly with adventure sonic loaded, however, due to adventure sonic not having a height value in s_skin, the game thinks he has his height set to 48, which makes using cosmetics on him have them placed below his head as cosmetics also checks the height value for the character being used. I have two images:

View attachment 59785View attachment 59784
pretty sure the latest update of cosmetics fixes this
Post automatically merged:

How did you do this?
you use the botskin script and set your character to adventure sonic and the bot to sms, then push custom 3
all vanilla characters and some mod character have sms support. it lets you use an alternate superform that you can use before having all the emeralds. Adventure sonic obv has sms support since theyre programmed by the same awesome fella

View attachment 59777
Iddle-Posing on Snowboard: Adventure Edition
would love to see Metal implement sprites for that after his break. (Although I don't see much reason to, considering almost no level packs actually use the Extreme Gear.)
srb20022.gif

This map may reek of "Baby's First SRB2 Map" but all the enemy spam is an All You Can Eat LSA buffet
Just imagine "you will die".
Jeck is working on his model
Chances are, he'll make an original model, and then some random guy in the srb2 community will make a model for him that's just the model from the actual games.

srb20094.gif

S P E E D

Hey I came across a nasty crash with SA Sonic.
I had one of those elemental shields and happened to hit a monitor that also had an elemental shield. And then the game crashed and gave me this.
Edit: Thanks for telling me what the shield is called Linz

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-01-08 06-45-26.png
    Screenshot from 2022-01-08 06-45-26.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back