Aaron0000 updated Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Papyrus papy-races in with a new update entry:

Quote and Curly get polished up

The robotic duo get some fresh sprites, as well as a slight bump in speed for Curly. Also fixed a very minor sprite issue for Papyrus, and added new versions of Crazy Frog and Waluigi that include RetroStation's BikeMod.
View attachment 79358View attachment 79359
View attachment 79360
View attachment 79361
View attachment 79362View attachment 79363

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you make a version of Papyrus with his car?

download.jpg

Aaron0000 updated Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Dandy gets dandied up with a new update entry:

Quote and Curly get another upgrade

I wasn't satisfied with my last attempt at the duo, so I've given them another whack at their sprites as well as updating their sounds. Also gave Freeza/Lee-za a touch-up on the sprites:

View attachment 94484View attachment 94485
View attachment 94486

View attachment 94487
View attachment 94488View attachment 94489
View attachment 94490

Looks like the latest download doesn't have the updated Quote, and has two Curlies.
My bad, plopped the wrong file in by mistake. Fixed now (whenever the fixed file is available), only saw this message now.

Last edited:
Aaron0000 updated Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Meathead Update with a new update entry:

Pyra and Mythra switch things up

The Aegis are here to mix up the competition, literally. There's a special version that allows the player to switch between Pyra and Mythra on the fly by pressing the Item button twice quickly when empty-handed (with a short cooldown). Other than that, Riders Sonic's had his lua updated to the latest version of Simple AnimaL:
View attachment 100515View attachment 100516
View attachment 100519
View attachment 100520

[ATTACH...

Excellent update but there's a little bug with Pyra and Mythra where if you use both this Pyra and the Animechar pack they kinda overlap eachother. like depending on who you load first, both Pyras will use the Character select icon, Map Icon, and Voices from the first Pyra you load in. Racing sprites don't.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back