Hey there, I just downloaded the modpack, the individual zip folder specifically. Everything works except I'm not sure how to get Secondcolor support to work, it doesn't appear to enable despite me activating it in the folder I stored the mod in. What am I doing wrong?

Aaron0000 updated Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Pepe the Frog feels out the competition with a new update entry:

Multi-character update #3

As the update title says, I've gone through some of my characters and touched up or addressed some things. The changes are as follows;
  1. Fixed the KCL pack so that secondcolor should work properly.
  2. Improved the booster on Captain Falcon's sprites.
  3. Fixed some sprite issues with Tifa.
  4. Polished up the Cave Story duo a bit. Tweaked the color of the antennae a bit, improved the outlines in some areas, darkened Quote's shirt and the bottom of both of their shoes.
  5. Replaced...

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Hey there, I just downloaded the modpack, the individual zip folder specifically. Everything works except I'm not sure how to get Secondcolor support to work, it doesn't appear to enable despite me activating it in the folder I stored the mod in. What am I doing wrong?
For individual characters it should just work if you do "secondcolor (color such as red, mustard, pinetree, etc.)" in the console. As for character packs, I found out the lua and secondcolor sprites and whatever need to be in the highest directory of the file to work properly.

Last edited:
Aaron0000 updated Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Johnny Bravo chases tail on the track with a new update entry:

The Scout arrives to bonk the competition

The smack talkin' fast walker of the TF2 mercs is ready to try his hand at SRB2K;
View attachment 51821
View attachment 51822
View attachment 51823

I've also taken the liberty to update Soldier. He has had his sprites touched up and his sprite/sound names adjusted to not conflict with Slenderman (and hopefully anyone else too.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

These characters look great! I'm impressed!
Though, did you get rid of the zip file with the individual characters? I noticed your post said it was available at the bottom of the main post, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Am I just blind?

Since all the cool kids wrap up their characters into one pack, figured I may as well do the same.

If you're looking to download a single character from the pack, just grab the Zip Folder at the bottom of this post. A few characters have versions that allow more parts to be recolored with the secondcolor command, they're available in either KCL-AaronPack or in the "Second Color Variants" folder in the previously mentioned zip folder. Crazy Frog, Kirby, and Sephiroth also have two versions available each; Crazy Frog and Kirby have the standard Time Trials-friendly version and a KCL version with custom engine sounds in either KCL-AaronPack or in the "Alternate Sounds Variants" folder in the zip folder, while Sephiroth has an English voice version in the Alternate Sounds Folder.

Characters featured:
View attachment 65441
View attachment 49279

3.3 - Added Sephiroth (two versions, Japanese voice and English voice. Japanese is regular version, English is located in the Alternate Sound Versions folder in the zip file.)
3.2 - Added Eddie Riggs. Fixed some sprite alignment issues with Freeza/Lee-za's secondcolor variants.
3.1 - Added Senator Armstrong.
3 - Added the Scout. Updated the Soldier's sprites, and also the internal sprite and sound names to prevent conflicts with Slenderman.
2.91 - Fixed Wario's secondcolor not working in the KCL pack.
2.9 - Added Johnny Bravo.
2.8 - Multi-character update #3;
  1. Fixed the KCL pack so that secondcolor should work properly.
  2. Improved the booster on Captain Falcon's sprites.
  3. Fixed some sprite issues with Tifa.
  4. Polished up the Cave Story duo a bit. Tweaked the color of the antennae a bit, improved the outlines in some areas, darkened Quote's shirt, hair, and the bottom of both of their shoes.
  5. Replaced Goku and Vegeta's map sprites with new ones by ziMEEMga.
  6. Shrunk Crazy Frog's hands a bit in his side sprites to be more consistent with the size of his hands in other sprites and fixed a minor issue with his map icon. Also added a version that replaces all engine sounds with his ding noises.
  7. Changed Kirby's shot-landed sound to be different from his winning sound and touched up his rank image a bit.
2.7 - Added Pepe the Frog.
2.6 - Added Space Dandy. Fixed some minor sprite issues with Vegeta (thanks for pointing those out, ZiMEEMga)
2.51 - Fixed Kirby not having custom engine noises in the KCL version of the character pack (individual file is unchanged).
2.5 - Added Kirby.
2.4 - Added Bowser. Polished up a few of Coop's sprites and lowered his speed to 7.
2.3 - Added the Crazy Frog.
2.2 - Completely revamped Wario. New sprites, new vehicle, new sound, and secondcolor support.
2.1 - Added the Soldier from TF2 and updated multiple characters;
  1. Added secondcolor support for Captain Falcon, Tifa, and Freeza/Lee-za, removed the "alts" for Wario/Falcon/Tifa/Chief.
  2. Adjusted Captain Falcon's helmet's shading, adjusted the collar on some sprites.
  3. Adjusted Claptrap's sprites to have a better angle in regards to perspective.
  4. Adjusted the outlines of Tifa's victory sign and altered a few of the sprites a little.
  5. Adjusted the positioning of Coop's sprites and changed his stats to 9, 9.
  6. Adjusted the shading on Master Chief to be more consistant.
  7. Adjusted Kermit's sprites to be more consistent.
  8. Replaced Freeza's minimap icon with a smaller one (by ZiMEEMga), improved the sprites for Lee-za's character select and victory sign.
  9. Made Waluigi's arms in his side-sprites slightly skinnier.
2.01 - Added "Lee-za" (Freeza voiced by Lythero, contains NSFW language) to the individual character zip.
2.0 - Added Waluigi.
1.9 - Added PaperBoxHouse.
1.8 - Added Vegeta.
1.7 - Remade Goku's sprites. Cleaner sprites, darker outlines, smaller vehicle, and changed the stats to 7 speed, 5 weight.
1.6 - Added Freeza.
1.5 - Updated the sprites and/or voice lines for everyone except Claptrap. Also added alternater versions of Wario, Captain Falcon, and Tifa that allow more parts to be recolored.
1.4 - Added Kermit the Frog.
1.35 - Gave Claptrap a kart and a new voice line.
1.3 - Added Master Chief.
1.25 - Fixed the alignment of Coop's sprites for getting flattened.
1.2 - Added Quote and Curly Brace, as well as a ZIP Folder containing all characters.
1.1 - Added Goku.
Hey! So Iooked all over this thread and couldn't find individual packs for kirby and bowser? Am I overlooking or is there not one?

Its literally an character pack mate there is no individual packs
IIRC there used to be an individual characters file. They might have forgotten to add the individuals or decided to remove them.

These characters look great! I'm impressed!
Though, did you get rid of the zip file with the individual characters? I noticed your post said it was available at the bottom of the main post, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Am I just blind?
Its literally an character pack mate there is no individual packs
IIRC there used to be an individual characters file. They might have forgotten to add the individuals or decided to remove them.

I thought I had uploaded the individual characters, turns out I didn't. Fixed now.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back