So I beat the tutorial and the game won't let me continue to a new game. Can someone help?View attachment 57581
This game is just a Demo; there's no purely Single Player content other than the Tutorial just yet.
You're supposed to either Host or Join a server, though if it's just for playing Solo you can host a server regardless of if you Portforwarded, so don't worry about doing anything complicated just to play!

This game is just a Demo; there's no purely Single Player content other than the Tutorial just yet.
You're supposed to either Host or Join a server, though if it's just for playing Solo you can host a server regardless of if you Portforwarded, so don't worry about doing anything complicated just to play!
Ok thanks. I was worried my download was bugged.

Please stay on topic. This is also a community that mostly speaks English. If you cannot speak the language, that's okay. But please use a translation app, such as Google Translate, next time.
A

I haven't downloaded this yet, and never played it before for some reason, despite being a big Persona fan. Wanted to ask two questions before jumping in.

1: Reading the thread, an Add-On Menu was intended to be implemented in v1.3. Did that get finished? I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes or changelog.

2: Do the 3D character models for the main SRB2 game work in this mode? I've never been a fan of the 2D sprites, it messes with my depth perception too much. (Also, if there's model support in this, and there apparently being a plugin to make MD5 models entirely via Blender, I think it should be possible to port the enemy models from P3 and P4 into this. Would make for an interesting project if I ever have the spare time to do it.)

I can't start a save file, can I fix this?
I've mentioned this to someone already (in fact my reply is at the top of this page), but this version is just a Demo. There's no single player campaign just yet, only a tutorial, meaning that by principle you can't start a savefile yet.
You're meant to start a server and play that way (Don't worry, you don't need to portforward just to play Solo), until the day where a campaign is added in some way in the future.

Lat' updated [1.3.3] SRB2 Persona: Multiplayer Demo with a new update entry:

SRB2P Patch 1.3.3

Hi everyone!
Here's a very late christmas present from me in the form of a small update for SRB2P.
Under the tree this time... A few balance changes, a few new things and a ton of bugifxes as usual... Let's cut to the chase...

• FILES:
    • I am no longer using the MB to upload the files as the need to separate some files due to filesize limitations created confusion among newer players. Please check the information on the OP.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do the servers hosted in this show up on the master server list? i thought they might since they are the same port you forward to.

Do the servers hosted in this show up on the master server list? i thought they might since they are the same port you forward to.
Persona Servers are in Unlisted Mode. If you want to join someone you have to join via IP

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back