T v1.3 (now in pk3!)

GreatWario

Adventurer
The hammer-wielding Hero/leader of the Adventurer's Agency is here! All come to know him as... T! After a good week's worth of monster mashing and bad guy bashing he's set aside his trusty mallet to take hold of the steering wheel!

He's an original character of mine from a story I've been working on for quite some time. All sprites (kart aside, of course) and voice done by yours truly!

As far as stats go, I always envisioned him as a middle of the road kinda guy, so his weight is 5, but his speed is 7, making him a bit on the faster end of the spectrum. Swift as the wind, y'know!

attachment.php

Changelog:
Version 1.3 Redux:
File format is now pk3!

Version 1.3:
Kart has been brought into the shop to fix up the tires (tire shine sprite replacement)

Version 1.2:
Adjusted stats to better differentiate him from the the other characters... & Knuckles (especially Knuckles; it was the same thing basically)

Version 1.1:
Touched up sprites and redone voice work. Now he truly sounds like a racing Hero!

Version 1.0:
Released

Attachments

• kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 278
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 295
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    3 MB · Views: 284
  • Tcolorgif.gif
    Tcolorgif.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 2,030
  • KC_T_v1.3.pk3
    790.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Version 1.1 is now released!

Better sprites and voice work! Now T sounds like the Racing Hero you can rely on!

Made a minor update to the WAD's sound files. You see, the way they were named, if Tails was present, the little fox boy's voice would become HANDSOME. A quick series of renaming has fixed that.

Adjustments to stats have been made! Same weight, but slightly higher top speed, so he doens't overlap with Knuckles.

I gotta say, this wad's gotta really cute artstyle! T's pretty fun to play as too! He fits the type of play style I aim for!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back