• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

chi.miru's project/lua/resource thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a 2.1 screenshot because of the way "SONIC" is written, but perhaps that's just me.

This whole slope thing reminds me of this:

We don't actually need them for SRB2 to survive! Our levels have survived for up to a decade and a half without slopes as it is; if we finally put in slopes, people would deride all of SRB2's levels including ERZ for being out-of-date and not having slopes and we'd be nagged to put slopes everywhere. Essentially it'd require a remake of all levels in SRB2 for everyone to be happy, which won't be fun. (Perhaps I'm exaggurating the consequences here... perhaps.)
Adding slopes to SRB2 would probably also lead to a very slippery slope (no pun intended) of physics-related feature creep, or at least potential for one - next people will be expecting SRB2 to have things like loops and sideways gravity, which themselves have a boat-load of issues which I will not go over here.

cheeeeeeee

Your stuff is great and I'm sorry you didn't make this OLDC but it's looking rad and I can't wait to play :3

OuI530B.png

Slopes are nothing compared to that gargoyle floating in the void.

coooooooooooooool :3

I'm wondering whether there are any fun noises to go with that elevator scan area. Beep boop. (I don't know how the Metroids work.)

That's disgusting, Phil. Go clean up after yourself.

Also I made an elevator thinker for Chee's first GIF but then she went "nah" and made her own instead that's probably better. She's so good at modding. :3

also hi chee

Asdf yellow stop being so cool ;_;
(I want that thokker map so bad)

For two seconds, I actually thought it was a match map inspired by the Gesselshaft from Misadventures of Tron Bonne, until I realized that there were no skulls on it. But this is a really open map, will there actually be a threat of falling off the ship in the future? (Gotta support those rail fiends)

SeveralHeftyDragon.gif
Playing around with cutscenes right now...
Don't know what I'll do with this but I guess I'll see

The text box is really cool, but I'm not 100% certain about the art transition. It's cool to look at, but I think it'd break the flow of the story.

Huge Crisis Zone? ;)

It's based off of Big Shell, right? If so, Egg Shell Zone seems fitting, since it'd fit in-universe as an Eggman Base, along with the fact that it's a bad pun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back