SFA (SONIC FRENZY ADVENTURE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its dead, though. I asked Blue Frenzy about it, and he would probably not continue it. His most recent(and maybe last work) is Sonic Utopia.

NeoJames said:
I don't get it...

How does SMS have alot of fans? The SMS wad was just a recolor

I have no idea. I guess its because of SMS' overpower, because I never had that many fans untill SMS 1.09.4 apeared, and that was the version where overpower came in. Then again I've made SMS1095, which is more suited for the average player. But you'd better know that I'm not in heavily working on SMS now. Quick to come a SMS1095-final release, but after that, its as good as dead for at least 7 weeks.

That weird turbno hedgehog guy said:
How do you use rar files?

You download winrar(go google it), and that'll open it for you. From there you're able to extract it, copy it, and do stuff with it as you wish.

Super mystic sonic said:
Its dead, though. I asked Blue Frenzy about it, and he would probably not continue it. His most recent(and maybe last work) is Sonic Utopia.

I recently PMed Blu Frenzy and it looks like you're wrong SMS. Frenzy Adventure is still very well alive, just that work is going slow. Just in case you don't believe me I've included the PM I just received. (vgpu productions is me):
Blue Frenzy said:
vgpu productions said:
I was recently in the SRB2 fourms reading a topic about your fangame, SFA and this post caught my attention:
Super mystic sonic of SRB2 fourms said:

Is it true that Frenzy Adventure is dead?:tstare: (SFGHQ Emoticon)

Of course it is not. You can reply on those forums. Game is active, just going slow.

Yes I know the quote tags arn't working for stacking. <-- Correct, You didn't do quote="whatever". You forgot to put the quotation marks around the name. I fixed it up for you. - Sonict

I dislike the fact he had to put a recolor in, and not a very good one either. Secondly, why not wait until the ProSonic engine comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back