Need a list of all Thing types + metadata

Sparkette

I'm working on an SRB2 config file for SLADE's map editor, since Zone Builder won't run on Linux. I entered in most of the data, including Thing types, but currently none of them show up with their sprites, as I haven't filled that data in yet. So far, I've been using pages on the wiki, processing the text with quick-and-dirty Python scripts whenever typing it out by hand would take too long. The list of Thing types is no exception.

Does anyone know of any list of Thing types in 2.2 along with all of the information that would be needed to display their sprites? (Sprite name, height, etc.) I thought about making a script to extract the data from Zone Builder's config file, but it appears that it hasn't been updated for 2.2 yet.

Here's a list of all object types in-game

And for the record, the ZB config is a plain text file that you can probably open without much hassle (that and it HAS been updated not long after 2.2 released :v)
unknown.png

That wiki page doesn't list the sprites or anything though. However, I was able to find the 2.2 config file via Google using the filename from your screenshot, so that solves my problem. Thanks! :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back