Where do I post mods that aren't big enough to qualify for Releases?

Sparkette

I created a Lua script that makes it possible to change the size of your character. It works well, and I'd like to share it in case anyone is interested, but it's literally only ten lines of code and I put it together in like a minute, so I'm pretty sure it would be rejected for being a "trivial script" under the first of the submission guidelines.

Where do we submit these lesser modifications that would otherwise be good submissions?

Small scripts aren't against the rules (I know "trivial" scripts aren't allowed, but if you've done something genuinely useful I don't think it would get immediately trashed?) If you still feel like you don't want to use an entire thread for a tiny script, maybe you could bundle it with a pack of other tiny but useful scripts?

The judges can decide if your script is worth releasing so there's no harm in trying.

Last edited:
Spread it across the master server if you think you or someone else could have a use for it. Otherwise, trash it.

Honestly, You don't. If it's not good enough to get past submissions, nobody's really going to want it.
You can already change your size in vanilla anyway.
Open console, devmode 1. After that, put in scale < Number >.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back