Starry in SRB2 Kart ( Version 1.9.9.1c)

[Open Assets] Starry in SRB2 Kart ( Version 1.9.9.1c) 1.9.9.1c

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
This is Starry Melody. I have been secretly been fine tuning her and am finally happy to reveal her new GLOW! Don't worry...for Time Trials, there's still the Lua-less option.
Her Stats:

Speed = 5
Weight = 4
Preferred Color = Green

Unlike other characters, her aesthetics are a little bit different in comparison.

• She is one of VERY few characters who has turning animations for all angles.
  • Her Kart doesn't change color, but the pedals, exhaust pipes, tire rims, and engine change color.​
  • Her custom color GLOWS in the dark!​

Currently she has no support for MD2 and has Coco bandicoot's voice clips as placeholders (She now has my voice)
If you're skeptical on playing as an OC (Even though she isn't), give her a try! I'd love feedback from you guys.

If she is used in any packs, please give credit to me. No one likes having their work stolen. Actually, I think my work itself doesn't need to be credited, as I know my character if I see her.
However: I used someone's kart for the base...if you own the base, PLEASE lemme know so that I can credit you.

Currently, she is exclusive to the Original Server (Do NOT Steal) B side roster.

Attachments

• KC_Starry_V1.5.2.pk3
    1.2 MB · Views: 218
  • KC_Starry_V1.9.9.1a.pk3
    950.4 KB · Views: 100
  • KC_Starry_V1.9.9.1c.pk3
    950.5 KB · Views: 109
  • KCL_Starry_V1.9.9.1c.pk3
    1 MB · Views: 100
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 147
  • Lua_Exclusive.gif
    Lua_Exclusive.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back