What WADs Do You Want In SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effigy The Fox

Is mostly dead by now.
We all got a sense of creativity and some can put into reality. Honestly, I'm not good at the Doom Builder and I'm thinking how can someone make levels like this? It really grinds my gears(other then that reference.) I'm usually expressing it in writing but back on topic.

For those people who can't or don't use Doom Builder what idea could you have thought of that no one else has done and what character could you think would be a good addition to SRB2?

My map idea would be a world map like most RPG games have. A nice, big, exploration zone that connects to a ton of other levels with amazing visuals that would fit with SRB2. This would sorta go into the SRB2-RPG idea I heard(I got a really small W.I.P wad somewhere...)

Character ideas are obviously going to be my fan characters and they aren't overpowered if you thinking it.

...I don't think this is in the appropriate forum branch, but whatever.
Anyway, I want to see that Fygar WAD that that one guy was making. It was going to be glorious.
I'm not really interested in maps/mods (excluding some characters), but I do want to see someone pick up the SRB2&K project.

Last edited:
I really want Touhou characters which to my knowledge, none have been made.

I like that giant RPG-like map you suggested as well.

Yeah, I could be putting this in the SRB2 Discussion. I guess my brain told me to put it in the Off-Topic cause most of my topics are in that branch. I might transfer it there by that time. If their are two of these in both topics anyone can lock the off-topic one.

No, and I'm really not sure how this topic lived as long as it did considering that kind of post is the natural result, so let's put an end to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back