Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

If you do not know what my avatar is, then you never got to ERZ3.

Anyway, made this gif with some sprites for a TF2 Spray. Decided I wanted to use it as an avatar on here.

GoloWkI.jpg

It's part of a very rough WIP of a little scene I'm doing.

As of late I've been hooked to a game called FTL: Faster Than Light, due to a recent update which added a lot of new content. I've always been fascinated by the different races featured in the game, especially the robotic Engi, so I decided to use part of this concept art of them as my avatar.

Near enough the same thing, the rail hating picture.... though...

B-FoxSRB2BeforeAfter_zps76b52a07.png

Updated it slightly.
Left is before, right is after. Actually put some effort into it.

Picture just for reference, of course.

Matoi the hedgehog and her faithful companion chaoketsu.
I will personally convert her into SRB2 if nobody else does.

Last edited:
A character of mine I lazily did in Flash in a minute or so because I was bored and god I really need to do something with it already

It's unamused kimono Dash from the Inspiration Manifestation episode of that candy coloured horse cartoon.

Well, I changed my avatar, might as well explain the new one...

First off, it comes from Sonic Shorts Vol. 8, in a short making fun of shadow and sonic and their super forms. In the Sonic Heroes scene, there is a part where Sonic yells "All we need is the power of teamwork... right guys?", to which Tails, while making a really weird facial expression, exclaims, "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!", as Super Sonic takes down Metal Overlord solo in the background.

Anyway, after seeing it, I decided to screencap it and make it my wallpaper (while at the same time putting this as my screensaver). Then, recently, I cropped out the head, making it my TF2 spray, an Icon on my computer, and my profile pic on multiple sites, including this one.

So, in short,
Yeah%202.jpg

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back