Thats cool

Now we might need some unleashed maps,but i thing that will take a lot,it would be cool anyways

ok, so this mod is incredible, but I have one minor tweak... could you try adding in a health system similar to that of tails guy where the more rings you get, the more gets added to your health bar? another minor thing I want to ask is could you try making a custom hud to truly hit those unleashed vibes? these are all just ideas and suggestions, you can add these if you want to, but it doesn't really matter if you don't.

Haven't seen this guy in a while, haven'tcha? Werehog has been updated once more!

attachment.php

With a brand new CSS pic, Werehog v2 brings Persona and XMomentum support! Have fun stomping shadows into the ground with your powerful physical attacks, or try not to hit your head on the floor while tricking in the air!

srb20562.gif

srb22035.gif

ok, i've been trying out the character, and i found some issues that i don't really like with XMomentum:
when doing tricks, pressing spin or pressing jump again cancels the trick, making it hard to build speed.
wish it was deactivated when doing tricks

ok, i've been trying out the character, and i found some issues that i don't really like with XMomentum:
when doing tricks, pressing spin or pressing jump again cancels the trick, making it hard to build speed.
wish it was deactivated when doing tricks
Fucking hell, how did I miss this?? should be easy to fix though...

srb22043.gif

Think I fixed it, but it's not like I can just push an update myself lmao. Steph'll probably update the wad to include this tiny fix soon.

Well, uh... This is awkward.
Captura_de_Pantalla_2020-12-08_a_las_20.07.41.png

So, I was trying out a lot of character mods (I am partially feeling they could be causing an error with each other, not sure), and once I went to try v2.1 of Werehog, I wasn't able to use the aerial claw attack anymore, and this popped up in the console.
I feel this might be worth sharing!

EDIT: Looking at the screencap again, I just noticed I grabbed 1 too many lines, so ignore the first line, lol.

Gosh, this is awkward. Yeah, we kinda forgot to test vanilla without Xmomentum, haha!

Redownload verison 2.1, its updated!

do you have plans for sprites for werehog summoning his persona, such
as him holding a gu- i mean evoker to his head, or something else?

So,Um... I've been trying to make something like the "Grapple-Punch" for a over a year,
with no progress. (I'm still new-ish to Lua and it's mostly self taught.)

May I please reverse engineer the "Grapple-Punch" script to make my own grapple attack?

Hello! I really enjoy this mod however it seems that whenever I do just a solo play with only just this mod downloaded it seems that I cannot use the "were-claw" attack and leads to an error caused by "werehugs" that's within this mod.

Mind you no other mods existed to conflict it.

Here's a photo of the error itself.

https://prnt.sc/wgc8zu

nvm I had just read the thread and done what was told, it is fixed!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back