Do you have a Youtube Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic should be for a lot more than just posting up our channels.....
Anyways....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfQoi8D2R6I
I decide to do Sonic fan voicing. Comment and tell me what you like best and what I need to work on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr7Z0ENtp1c
As if I weren't timid the last time, I was more afraid this time as I tried to be like I normally sing. My problems?

I'm timid for my trying to appeal to so many watchers (somewhat.)
I make my videos at my grandmother's house is another thing. My grandmother cannot tolerate me being loud with my singing and absolutely loathes the voices I do. (Yes, I actually practice the Sonic voices often.) But hey! That's a part of me! I like doing that stuff. She shouldn't be friggin nagging on me.

P.S. Knight of the Wind: You'll notice when I get out of the chorus line, I crack up. I was trying to remember the lyrics while trying to keep with the beat of the song.
I know... I suck at being cool. Why do I have to be so unlikable?

mine is herosonic2. Please everyone watch my amv it has knight of the wind on it, pkus its my first vid. Wow a lot of people here have youube accounts

I just set up a new account, cuz my old one got hacked.

Anyone know how to report a hacked youtube account...lol

I have one, although I can't remember the username at present. It'll come to me eventually.

Yeah, I just got a Youtube account. I don't really do much on it other than favorite some clips.

Here.

I used to have a video, but I deleted it. I'm making a new once since YouTube won't accept the video I made about SRB2 Sonic.

Once people in netgames has asked me "a lot" of times...

EzerArch

I'll upload some of my making-of's there, including moments when I'm "playing" in SRB2DB... didactic things. :D

Good watching...

Oh look it's Sohio. If you can't remember me, then I'm the person that you were flaming for commenting about your intro to some video showcasing some horrible level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back