well well well, stealing sprites are we?

Your Ronald has sprites stolen from the Rivals of Aether Ronald
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1890617624

ron.png

I've been told by the Rivals Workshop community that this is not ok without credit, please credit the original creator of the sprites.

This is late but didn't ronald and the sprites come from mugen?

☆Joker☆;837220 said:
No, it's only those voices that come from Mugen

Oh ok problem solved

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

also I was talking about the rivals character not srb2 kart sorry this is offtopic

I believe I have found some oversights with Marine?
- "Gloat" echo is quite exaggerated compared to everyone else's

- Kart is inconsistent with everyone else's (the part in front of the engine? is dark instead of light)?

Version: v6.1

And her prefcolor is indeed still red instead of pumpkin when using individual characters

I tried to give an echo effect for Marine with Audacity, it's the same for all the others. The dark engine is made to give another style of the kart also to differentiate the prefcolors of the characters in my pack. And it's not just the Marine kart that it is like that

☆Joker☆;837569 said:
I tried to give an echo effect for Marine with Audacity, it's the same for all the others. The dark engine is made to give another style of the kart also to differentiate the prefcolors of the characters in my pack. And it's not just the Marine kart that it is like that
Oh - then the voice clip just turned out to sound a bit much compared to others when I heard it?

kart0060.png
As for the dark engine: Seeing that it's intended after all, I did notice that colorize effects (invincible, Mega, and respawn boost) seem to make a glaring line of near-void pixels that clash with the rest of it, most noticable when it's blue. Perhaps try tuning the shade to mitigate that?

Also ran into a glaring inconsistency: Eevee's fur on ingame sprites and signpost are noticeably darker than the UI icons (while using Thunder as the example, leading to being light blue-gray while both icons appear different shades of yellow, with rank/small being more pale than wanted/big).
This gets rather confusing when players use two-tone colors such as Pastel and Ultraviolet.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back