SRB2 Version 2.2 Release Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This trailer was absolutely beautiful. It's hard to believe how far the project has come and how much of a leap this is from 2.1. I might have spent a good 2 hours today dissecting every single detail. Can't wait to sit down and explore the updated levels and hear the rest of the soundtrack. Amazing job to y'all!

There we go, an official thread for the 2.2 release trailer.

Which is really good by the way. This trailer certainly has me excited at least! It's clear the past 5 years have actually been spent pretty well, it looks like the game has been polished to a fine shine from here.

I'm very happy to see a little something I suggested be added to CEZ3 years ago hanging out there in the background now. Of course, I'm also a sucker for the new bee badniks. The Bumblebores.

I'm very happy to see a little something I suggested be added to CEZ3 years ago hanging out there in the background now. Of course, I'm also a sucker for the new bee badniks. The Bumblebores.
You'll be less excited when you realize respawning bees are there to generate the original AGZ hell experience of jetty-syn spam. Also AGZ now has an emblem as mean as the armageddon emblem in ATZ. =P

Last edited:
Wow!! You guys have made it again!! Every single new big SRB2 release improves dramatically from the previous one, and after playing ERZ back in the day I already felt that this is the best 3D Sonic game out there. This time not only the gameplay seems even better, the graphics and music have seriously improved!!!

I wish you a release with few problems, and keep up the good work!! I'll play again the hell out of this like every previous version. Thanks to everyone involved!!!

You'll be less excited when you realize respawning bees are there to generate the original AGZ hell experience of jetty-syn spam. Also AGZ now has an emblem as mean as the armageddon emblem in ATZ. =P

Oh hell yes. And I'm figuring the respawning means you can't do the old trick of kill all the badniks in the room before you even start platforming? Excited to see AGZ return to its Final Demo Chaotic Glory

I dedicate this day to honoring the last day that I have the world record for Dusty Wasteland Zone.

Will records.srb2.org be updated for 2.2?

We're getting close everyone! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow when it's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back