Palette Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made this.
SRB2PlayerPaletteFull_zps6b2a2de2.png
(Army is called Zim in 2.1)
It's basically a mishmash of different non-animated palettes based on both SRB2 and SRB2Kart. In a nutshell it's a merge between http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=38278#5 and https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/File:Charskincolorreftable-srb2riders.PNG, which Monster Iestyn designed.

Dunno really what this chart could be useful for, maybe just to show all the non-animated palettes across every major mod of SRB2 combined?

I'd wonder with the ability to program in lua now, if it'd even be possible to adding in the palettes shown here not featured in 2.1?

Except that Riders colors are not the same as SRB2's. AND you've listed colors that don't even exist as skin colors here in SRB2.

charskincolorrefsheet-21.PNG

Please explain what you're even trying to do exactly. =S

Well, you see, I'm sadly a sucker for colors (it's a habit of mine) and if I constructed my own incarnation of SRB2, these would be the palettes I'd use, adding in whatever palettes Riders uses that vanilla SRB2 doesn't. Super palettes would still be the same animated colors 2.1 added.

Yes, certain colors are indeed different between 2.1 and Riders, and yes it isn't possible to have Light Red, Light Blue, Dark Blue, and Light Yellow as two are reserved for Super transformations and the other two (the Blues, two colors I would've loved to see in 2.1) never existed outside of Riders.

If this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere I suppose you can just lock it.

Super #1 was changed to add a LOT more 120 white just before release btw Monster.
It just looked a bit wrong seeming like it was almost entirely bright yellow with no white to be found except at the tips.

Really? Huh, must have missed that. Normally I keep good track of these things.

EDIT: There, fixed. Noone will noticed, shh... >>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back