zxyspku

Some hack
What does the Z stand for? Who knows! This pack is just a dump of characters that I've wanted to make without any specific direction as with most, expect everything from actual Sonic characters to literal whos from series or other things you probably don't know or care for. As such I've decided to divide the characters in the pack into four categories, with usually one being filled every major update. These are

Sonic Characters
attachment.php

Honey The Cat (From Sonic The Fighters)
Her stats are 4/5, being close to Knuckles to mimic her status as a clone of him in her respective game. Her default color is Scarlet.

Sega Characters
Characters from games made by Sega.
attachment.php

Fennec Fox (from Kemono Friends 3)
She seems to be looking for Raccoon. Being cool, calm, and intelligent, her stats are similar to our other fox's. Her default color is Mauve.
attachment.php

Hatsune Miku (from Project Diva)
The famous blue-haired idol returns sporting brand new sprites!

3rd Party Characters
Characters from games that aren't Sega.
attachment.php

2B (From Nier: Automata)
She fought for the glory of mankind, but now she's racing for the glory of the eggman empire?
attachment.php

Rokko-Chan (from Rokko-Chan)
The protagonist of the freeware doujin flash game of the same name finds herself crossing over with SRB2Kart. Her stats are 6/5 to invoke the feeling of balance while leaning towards speed, and her default color is Nova.

Other Characters
Characters from everything else.
attachment.php

Luluco by Caliginous (from Space Patrol Luluco)
A guest arrived to properly finish off the first wave! Despite being a horribly ordinary girl, her stats give her an advantage over most.

Updates shouldn't happen too frequently unless there's something terribly wrong with a character's sprites/sounds or I suddenly become motivated to push out characters more than once every few months. Individual characters are contained in the .zip file, should you only want to use one or a few (this will also be updated when the characters are updated).

QUESTIONS (LITERALLY NO ONE ASKED) & ANSWERS
Q: Why aren't Cirno and Mega Man in this pack?
A: Because they're months old and their quality isn't representative of my current work. The former is being remade, so keep an eye out for that.

Q: Where's Bark, The Persona 3 Protagonist, The GSC Rival, etc.
A: Coming soon™️...probably. I'd like to finish most of what I've started on before the end of the year, but I can't promise anything.

Q: Can you make [character]?
A: As my will and energy to make my own characters is highly inconsistent coupled with my already large backlog, that's currently an impossibility.

Attachments

• kart0019.png
    kart0019.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 30,579
  • kart0020.png
    kart0020.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 26,390
  • kart0021.png
    kart0021.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 25,416
  • kart0025.png
    kart0025.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 25,333
  • kart0089.png
    kart0089.png
    16 KB · Views: 24,045
  • kc_zchars1.8.pk3
    1.5 MB · Views: 930
  • kc_zchars1.8.zip
    996.9 KB · Views: 1,693
  • kart0104.png
    kart0104.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 21,236
  • kc_zchars1.9.pk3
    2.2 MB · Views: 3,217
Last edited:
Surprise early update!? User Caliginous#0637 had started on Luluco some months ago but became overwhelmed with life and other projects and was unable to finish her...so he allowed me to do it for him. Along with help from Telos (Potatosack), she's made her way into the pack. For more details on who exactly contributed what to her, you can check the CREDITS.txt in the .pk3.

imagine taking a whole year to get decent sprites

Version 1.8 is live with Miku's new sprites. I originally wanted to hold off on this update until the other characters I had planned were finished, but today marks the day I released the original Miku for kart a year ago. The next version will include completely redone sprites for Honey, Bark the Polar Bear, Beatrice from Umineko, a character of my own, and slight sprite adjustments for Fennec and Rokko. It should be finished within the next month or so, probably.

"within the next month or so, probably."

So uh

disregard the above post. It's still on it's way, though I've more or less stopped playing kart altogether so it'll likely be even longer before they're released...apologies! In the mean time, here's a quick update adding in my old 2B, who I offered to remove from animechars due to it becoming a bit too crowded.

so,this pack will contain Minato (P3 Protagonist) huh? but which version of him?,Normal or Persona Q?

So uh

disregard the above post. It's still on it's way, though I've more or less stopped playing kart altogether so it'll likely be even longer before they're released...apologies! In the mean time, here's a quick update adding in my old 2B, who I offered to remove from animechars due to it becoming a bit too crowded.
Oh, so the difference in 1.9 is that 2B is included. A shame there's no separate zip file for the 1.9 version (Don't want a duplicate Miku from bonuschars) so I guess I'll have to exclude 2B for the meantime. The characters look amazing regardless!

So uh

Can you please update the Zip file link so we can have separate PK3 files of the 1.9 versions of these characters including 2B but excluding the outdated Miku?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back