Special stage vote for the SRB2 ROBLOX Remake

If you're talking about the ds version of colors, those are all basically the same special stages. I'm going with 4 because I don't want another darned half pipe.

Are you going to keep making different topics for SRB2 Roblox? I'd much rather you just stick to one topic for discussion on this.

I need more topics so I can get feedback easier.

You don't - feedback you get will be scattered across all of them and thus harder for you to retrieve. There is no reason to make this many.

You may create a new central thread for your project, preferentially in the Editing subforum, with screenshots showcasing the work you've already made, and then post updates there. Other than that, subsequent threads about the same topic from you will be instantly locked and deleted.

You don't - feedback you get will be scattered across all of them and thus harder for you to retrieve. There is no reason to make this many.

You may create a new central thread for your project, preferentially in the Editing subforum, with screenshots showcasing the work you've already made, and then post updates there. Other than that, subsequent threads about the same topic from you will be instantly locked and deleted.
ok... I didn’t know that. Now I’m kinda scared.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back