Digital Foundry plays SRB2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMMx7QQOoi8&t
Provides a lot of good feedback. While John Linneman does enjoy the game and has a lot of fun playing, it's obvious he does struggle with basic movement such as regular jumps, moving straight, and grabbing air bubbles. The default camera sensitivity seems too high for him as well. While he does seem to improve overall by Castle Eggman compared to Green Flower, he still displays awkward movement. This also makes a good case why springs should be locked for about half a second when you first run into them since springs are one of the areas he struggles with the most. He also isn't confident where to go at the end of his run of Castle Eggman.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah springs should definitely lock your controls for at least the first half second, since you could still get secrets but you won't unintentionally doom yourself if you go in with anything other than a spindash or thok

I haven't even watched the video yet, but quickly skimming through the comments - it always makes me happy to see how many people on these kinds of videos comment things along the lines of "I've never seen this game before, it looks so cool!"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back