i wanna post something stupid here but im not but ima ask what u like about SRB2 Demo

Honestly, the old versions of SRB2 are only interesting for me for all the old addons for them, and even then, anything pre-2.1 isn't really worth going back for but for nostalgia's sake.

I do miss the old Deep Sea Zone a lot though, haha.

As for Demo 2 specifically, wasn't that just the first act or so of Greenflower?

Tbh, I wasn’t really around for the demo days, so I wouldn’t know much about it, but I did recently play Final Demo, and I only really enjoyed it for the sheer amount of addons for it. The controls were way more clunkier but the old art-style was for some reason really resonated with me and it was kinda cute. So for specifically Demo 2, I have nothing.

As for Demo 2 specifically, wasn't that just the first act or so of Greenflower?

Actually, Demo 2 apparently had all three acts of Greenflower, and an introduction to Techno Hill act 1.

I wasn’t really around for the demo days
I don't think any of the other current users were either(besides SSNTails of course). Do you know of anyone who was around for that and is still active on these boards?

I was really young around the 1.09.4 days of SRB2, but I did play quite a bit. Tortured Planet, Mystic Realm, SRB2 TBE, and SRB2JTE were some of the mods that I remember vividly. Characters like Nitemare, Hinote, and SMS/HMS are staples when it comes to nostalgia.

Vanilla campaign was tried and true, though I didnt play it often because of all of the campaign add-ons. The old CTF and race stages are also kinda memorable, though I didn't play much PVP back in the day. I guess what I liked the most were the memories that I made playing goofy netgames with other dumb children like myself at the time.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back