A VERY Stupid Question.

DrStephen

My PhD is made out of foam.
Judge
This is a weird question. Maybe useless and pointless, but I want to know...

...What's 10chars?

I've been seeing that line a LOT of times in the SRB2 Message Board, and I have NO IDEA of what that means.

I am very sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong thread, I just don't want to look like the stupid user who doesn't know what 10chars is.

Filler. Forum requires you to type at least 10 characters in order for you to post. 10chars is usually used when people are citing quotes and whatnot.

10chars.
Like that?

Its basically how much you write. This is mostly used for passwords and signatures on the message board. For passwords it's to protect your account from being hacked or someone else logging into your account.

When it means 10 characters or less, you need to put 10 letters or fewer.

Like this message on the srb2 message board for signatures:

1. Your signature cannot be longer than 200 characters including BB code markup.

The max fillers for this is 200 characters, you can type anything lower or exact to 200 characters, nothing more then that limit.

Last edited:
Filler. Forum requires you to type at least 10 characters in order for you to post. 10chars is usually used when people are citing quotes and whatnot.

Thanks! I didn't know what that means either! So 10chars just means 10 Characters which means 10 Letters\Numbers\Symbols! And i knew what 10 Characters means but not what 10chars means!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Actually i think i almost never even heard of it!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back