Resource icon
Hopefully you guys make a 3d model pack for this to download separately. It would be pretty cool. But other than that the mod is really good nonetheless.

Last edited:
Hey, guys, this is still an SRB2 topic, not a Smash topic. Don't derail too much, alright?

Please Make a Elytra (Jump + Jump = Glide), (Glide + Spin = Use a Firework 15 times)

Please Make a Elytra (Jump + Jump = Glide), (Glide + Spin = Use a Firework 15 times

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Please Make a Elytra (Jump + Jump = Glide), (Glide + Spin = Use a Firework 15 times) Contol Glide with Camera

Last edited:
Its kinda stupid to see Steve spinning but eh, why would i say such a thing

Anway i like the abilities in the characters, Specifically the building abilities. Well, Thx NightWolf Very Cool!

Please Add Sword, Axe, Pickaxe Attack (Sword - Weapon 1, Axe - Weapon 2, Pickaxe - Weapon 3) Attack Key is Fire Button

Last edited:
wish this character had a 3d model that uses the same texture design as the original Minecraft, that would look epic...
anyway, this character is really weird but also fun to play, all the mechanics come really handy in some situations, but some stuff feels really off (like the super form color)

wish this character had a 3d model that uses the same texture design as the original Minecraft, that would look epic...
anyway, this character is really weird but also fun to play, all the mechanics come really handy in some situations, but some stuff feels really off (like the super form color)

btw, It has 3D models, only that never we're in the MB.

This is so cursed, but I love it. (especially his spin animations, holy.)

This is impressive ngl and there's a mod like this but Dream, and it's cool too. It's locked in 1st person with everything from the game included. Tho it's a wip, but for now, this wwill be the only minecraft wad that i've seen.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back