Bonanza Bros. (OUTDATED) v1.1

B. Comet

Fun is still infinite.
THIS MOD IS OUTDATED, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION IN COMET CHARS PACK
Link: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=46467

Bonanza-Bros.-Europe.png

Straight out the arcades and SEGA Genesis cartridges,
the brothers have now joined the SRB2 Kart, with a stolen kart!
What a surprise[/CENTER]

I know a mod of them was made by someone else before, but I wanted to make another version that looked different enough. Also, I need this game still needs more SEGA characters mods.
I really hope you enjoy!

Their voice lines are a mix from All Stars Racing and the original SEGA Genesis game, with a extra one from the arcade version to help with the variety.​

Special thanks to Caliginous for the Double Kart sprites and AozoraJustin for the kartmaker template.

Attachments

• KC_thebonanzabros_v1.0.pk3
    336.2 KB · Views: 475
  • KC_BonanzaBros_v1.1.pk3
    334 KB · Views: 421
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,575
  • kart0000.png
    kart0000.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 908
  • kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 495
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,044
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 654
Last edited:
V1.1 Update!
1ZpsWwD.gif

- Now the brothers have a proper default Red and Blue color to match their original design! It now uses Scarlet. However, most of the other colors don't look THAT good on them... But I think it's best this way.
- All of the sprites have been fixed and updated: Small leftovers were corrected, alongside some inconsistencies between the drifting ones (like Mobo, the small one looking into different directions when changing the camera view).
- Completely new small and big player icons were made! It's MUCH better than the old ones.
- All of their sounds had the volume reduced. It was too loud before.
- Removed the "the" from the filename. Just to get easier to find the mod.

That is it. I hope someone gets interested enough to use this mod somewhere, since it is the only one out of the three I made that didn't get any attention. :/

Last edited:
This mod looks pretty nice!
The Bonanza Bros are a really good fit for the double kart! Although i think the voices are still quite loud compared to other character mods.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back