lua coder wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin'

I fucking hate the average person on this site.
hey! if you clicked on this chances are you dont know what lua is. but if you do, great! im looking for a lua coder for my latest character. "underground" (thread discussing his progress... here!) if you think you can help, pm me. thanks for your help.

Uh..... Not sure if I'm right, but you can't just ask people to do that, I think?

There's a difference.

They said "if you could teach me how to do this, that'd be great, but if you'd just like to help, that's fine".

They didn't just ask for someone to code their whole character primarly.

You didn't ask HOW to do it. You just asked for others to do it.

That's what qualifies this as breaking Rule 15 of the Forum Rules.
And no, I am not violating Rule 11 due to how the current administration percieves that rule.

Also...
LuaBruh.png

Whether asking for help making something on the forums is up to our discernment, as it can be done decently or obnoxiously. I'm going to close this thread and tell you it's okay to ask for help for certain aspects of character design on your thread if it's something you're showing progress of your own on and contributing to in meaningful ways yourself. You can go ahead and do that if you want, everyone who's interested in your wad probably is looking at your thread, anyhow.

I will preface it that if it at any point becomes a "I basically want someone to make the whole wad for me, sprites and lua included" we'll probably just be like "yeah, nah, we don't allow this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back