Rafael's Super Redesign Thread

cozyraf

Judge
Judge
Hey guys, making a long typo here. I hope this gets recognised tho as I'm planning to redoo Rafael's Super Design and wanted to share some ideas for you to vote :) (that or you can suggest ideas) I'll leave a picture of the ideas i made (Don't note the expressions they make, it's not telling how i fell like about them)

By voting, you need to tell what number you choose. (and if you want, a reason) I also did this on the SRB2 Discord Server but through of sharing it here since it could be fair for everyone. (You can also vote on the old design)

And that's all, have fun!

IMG_20201125_171141.jpg

I'm stuck between 1 and 4 but because I know that making all the sprites for 1 would be super difficult I'm going to go with 4.
In fact I even made a crappy and lazydrawing-
super-rafaell-thingy.png

Hey guys, making a long typo here. I hope this gets recognised tho as I'm planning to redoo Rafael's Super Design and wanted to share some ideas for you to vote :) (that or you can suggest ideas) I'll leave a picture of the ideas i made (Don't note the expressions they make, it's not telling how i fell like about them)

By voting, you need to tell what number you choose. (and if you want, a reason) I also did this on the SRB2 Discord Server but through of sharing it here since it could be fair for everyone. (You can also vote on the old design)

And that's all, have fun!

IMG_20201125_171141.jpg

1. That Image is huge and i found out the hard way of when the MB lags
2. I might vote 5

Ok, since this had some votes. The voting will end tommorow, 28th November (or November 28th)

Last edited:
The voting results are here, with the ones of Discord being added, the votes were :

1 - 8
2 - 1
3 - 2
4 - 8
5 - 2
6 - 0
OG - 0

The 1st and 4th Design got a tie soo we're voting again for only those two designs. Voting ends on December 1st (or 1st December)

Last edited:
Which will be the Rafael's new Super Form?

1th Super form > < 4th Super form

i love danganronpa, don't judge mefdjsnfkjds

Last edited:
i vote 4 (this is here to bypass the ten character requirement)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back