Official Level Design Contest: March/April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
Well let me put it this way. I am still waiting patently for a product that I pre-ordered back in September 2008 when it was estimated that it was going to be out in December. Now, It is about 5 months later and according to the plan now, it should be all done by the end of this month.

If I can hold out that long, I am sure you can easily hold out a few days or a week.
Are you talking about the Pandora? Well anyway, Sonict, is right. I'm sure we can wait.

It's a good thing I wasn't one of the people who waited for HL2. Because at this rate, this contest is pulling a Half Life 2 Release date failure.

And? Is it really that big of an issue to you that it is delayed? Most products out there miss their release date. The PSP missed the original deadline by a few months IIRC. Also, The old HL2 source code in development got stolen so of course the game had to be delayed.

Actually It got delayed first, Valve didn't find out they were hacked and robbed until the missed release date. The leak showed how much progress Valve currently had at the missed date so even if they hit the date we would of had an unfinished product.
But that's a separate topic all together

Yeah... Sorry about all of the delays, I just wasn't expecting all of the end-of-semester stuff I'd have to take care of after I got back from vacation. I'll probably have to move all of my stuff to my new room tomorrow, so it might end up being Thursday before I have the pack ready. I'll try to have it up as soon as I can, just bear with me.

Well, good thing I got back from my mission just in time for this contest. Now you have the chance to hear from me on your levels! w00t Looking forward to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back