sonc

have a night
Yes, I know my goal was to make the vainilla characters, but I simply wasn't motivated enough to do all of them.
Don't worry however, maybe I'll make them in a future update.

But getting that out of the way...
---Hello!---
banner.png

---Welcome to my SRB2 model pack!---

Here we will see several characters of several sizes all together in a 3D fashion, made by yours truly.

As of right now there isn't a lot, but hopefully there will be more and more later on.

---How to set up the models---

The instructions are already inside the .zip, but for convenience, I'm going to put it here as well.

------------------------------------------
Good, you actually cared to open the file.

I'm writing this before making the MB post that maybe will have the explanation, but oh well.
I'm already writting this so, welcome.

To make the models work, create a folder called "models", put the "SONC" folder inside it, then grab the "md3.dat", rename it "models.dat", and put it on the same place where "srb2win.exe" is.

If you want to put these models with another pack however, put it still on the "models" folder, however, you have to open the "md3.dat" with the notepad, copy everything it has, and paste it to the current models.dat located with the srb2win.exe.
Recomended to put the list on the bottom of the pack so all the models load in.
If you want, you can delete a line in the models.dat that was already using a model and replace it with that; an example that would be replacing the Crawlas with the Walkas.

This would be it.

---How do they look like?---

Pretty much trying it's best to fit with the rest of the packs while trying to do it's own thing.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

---Special thanks!---
  • Special thanks to Jeck Jims for being my inspiration, I wouldn't be able to make models like these without him as reference.
  • Special thanks to the ones who gave me some tips and help.
  • Special thanks to the people who hyped for the models, these people give me motivation to keep going!

Version 1.1;
FUCK I FORGOT THE _BLEND FILES OF SOME CHARACTERS AAAAA

Version 1.0;
The first ever release, wowee!

Attachments

• srb20058.jpg
    srb20058.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 26,726
  • srb20171.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 25,466
  • srb20142.gif
    srb20142.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 14,480
  • SoncModels-v1.1.zip
    621 KB · Views: 1,993
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! My only gripe is that I'd at least put your name on the zip itself. nothing to hold releases back, just something to consider on your update.

also, all of these are really cute

Welcome to releases! My only gripe is that I'd at least put your name on the zip itself. nothing to hold releases back, just something to consider on your update.

also, all of these are really cute
1. I did that, don't worry.

2. DAY ONE PATCH BECAUSE I FORGOT THE _BLEND FILES AAAAAAAAAAA

I agree with D00D, this models make the character look really cute.

and...

I love the cute things, time to give it a test.

heeeeeeey, i remember that Sonic model, i remember seeing it on Twitter!
i also like that Tails Doll Model a lot.
great job with this models

not meant to be a bad comment or anything
but i took one look at that sonic (or earless) model and i was like
dear god what have they done to you

It'd be nice if the Earless model was updated to add support for RE-Redo. The difference is pretty much he doesn't use the running frames [making the run animation on the model be the walk animation which looks a bit weird] and, well, the double jump animation. Anyways, this is pretty cool! even though jeck already made a tails doll model now and the earless model isnt compatible anymore
And where do I find Ember?

Also, to get Ember you must get the Mod That Ruins SRB2 and the bees will be replaced with her.

Last edited:
Back