Confirmed MFE Analog Camera issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime 2.0

MFE camera reset triggers repeatedly when inside ERZ2 shrink zoomtube

Nothing much else to say, really. Maybe put in a fixed camera linedef or something to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MFE Camera reset triggers repeatedly when jumping after ERZ2 laser miniboss

jumpreset.png

If you jump in front of the wall there, the camera resets itself rapidly.

After this bug report, I shall shut up about this issue once and for all, seeing as I have already mentioned it in several places and created a useless topic for it. I didn't post it here because I didn't think it qualified as a "bug". But, since Spazzo said it would be better off in here, that's where I'm putting it.

me said:
Whenever I climb down a staircase, the camera abruptly jerks to the side, causing me to run into the wall. Whenever I walk behind a large piece of scenery like a crate which is standing 64 fracunits from a wall, the camera gets trapped above the crate and goes absolutely freaking haywire. On more than one occasion, when I've been climbing a wall, the camera gets caught at the top of the ledge, and I can't see Knuckles at all. And when I rotate the camera manually, the camera sometimes shoots back to where it was.

In short, it creates way more issues than it fixes.

I recommend we either scrap it, or give the option of turning it off.

*Whew*

That's the fifth time I've complained about this, I believe. And now that it's in the Bug Reports forum, it'll be the last.

Merged all the MFE camera bug reports together, since really it's just "this thing has problems, deal with it. D:"

Personally, I'd like to see it gone, myself. It causes more problems than it solves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back