• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Battle

do you like this idea?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

Anyone like my idea? i've already done a level for it
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lofufk
srb20006cg0.png

if you like this idea i shall continue, and do metal depot (or whatever it's called)
and you are welcome to help as well

tailzdude said:
Um I thought I gave you the idea XD oh well it doesn't matter
you never gave me the idea, you constintly bugged me about it :?

read my sig, i have done my first level wich is not been realesed, and my second and third,, this level up there is my forth so don't be so harsh if they suck to you

light dasher said:
read my sig, i have done my first level wich is not been realesed, and my second and third,, this level up there is my forth so don't be so harsh if they suck to you
I didn't say they suck... They just are small, sonic battle's levels are just too small.

eww...

a few minor problem in your map.

1: Quite small. it's SRB2, not sonic battle. we need space to run around! this map is only really good for 1 on 1 matches.

2: way too many rings for such a small map.

3: YOU DIDN'T PUT A THOK BARRIER! in an official contest, this mistake would've gotten your map an instant fail. So REMEMBER TO PUT A THOK BARRIER!

Hrm...

1. Make it larger (too cramped, this was my first mistake, too :wink: )
2. If this is supposed to be a match-map, than make it a match-map and not a scr one...
3. Make the sky-texture "F_SKY1".
4. Take another linedef-texture for the border of the map.

thats what i read, it's too confusing, at least it's a map though, right?

light dasher said:
thats what i read, it's too confusing, at least it's a map though, right?

In English: Make a sector around the whole level, set the floor and ceiling height to be the SAME, but whatever ceiling and height you want. Then you'll have to reset most of the walls in the level with the proper textures.

I played this level in a netgame today. When I got really close to the wall, I saw the other side. Not only that, a redwall on the other side.

GCFreak:
Indeed you did, but you have unclosed sectors. That's why the walls are thokable.

Morph:
Yeah he did... but somehow he overlayed sectors during mapping and now one linedef is broken. At this side the sector is open and you can thock out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back