I need help finding outdated mobile ports for SRB2

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
Alright so I wanted to play some outdated versions of srb2 on mobile but I can't find any so I then went over to the srb2 skybase for some help but that place is always super empty so now I come here for help so here's the list of versions I want.
-final version of 2.1
-maybe even final version of 2.0 (if it exists)
optional
-and maybe just maybe a mobile port of even more outdated versions
I specifically want outdated versions for being able to try out mods like pointy Sonic or other mods that have not been ported to later versions.
please and thank you.

I don't think there ever was a mobile port for any version prior to 2.2.
The closest thing you'd get are Linux and Mac ports, but that's about it.

More info: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Ports

Thanks for the info, I managed to get the mega drive port working with retroarch also I will ask I remember seeing a 2.1 port for an emulator along the lines of ppspp for Android (sorry if I butchered the name) but I can't find it so do you know anything about it?

Thanks for the info, I managed to get the mega drive port working with retroarch also I will ask I remember seeing a 2.1 port for an emulator along the lines of ppspp for Android (sorry if I butchered the name) but I can't find it so do you know anything about it?

i know i installed it in my old phone but it's just a black screen so i suppose its broken (i mean the srb2 port not the emulator)

i know i installed it in my old phone but it's just a black screen so i suppose its broken (i mean the srb2 port not the emulator)
The Mega Drive/Genesis port is a joke for April Fools Day. It is not a real port of SRB2 whatsoever.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back