Pixar's - Monsters University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sED6FRXIHJc&feature=player_embedded

Monsters University is a prequel to the original film. It was supposed to come out this year, but it was bumped to 2013 probably due to other projects such as Brave.

This actually looks like another masterpiece by Pixar. It has the Pixar magic that everyone loves about their films. Cars 2 was a mess, and Brave apparently isn't as good as people thought it would be. I'm thinking Pixar can get back on their AAA+ track with this film.

The Hell?

I would much rather the film be a sequel than a prequel. And not be freaking based on college.

A movie based on something totally boring like college will be a total failure.

Hey guys! I have a great idea! Instead, let's base a movie on the totally boring everyday factory work of middle aged monsters in a monster world.

...Sarcasm aside, there's not enough to go by to tell if this will be awesome or not. I hope for the best though!

I'm not sure why everyone thought Brave was going to be so great in the first place. It looked like the typical "girls can be heroes too!" sort of movie. The cliche thing that only serves to make a gigantic TVTropes article.

I'm not saying college is boring, I just want viewers to decide for their own what the characters were like as teens.

I don't know, maybe I'm just being over-cynical about this. Or I just have the "judging-a-new-product-based-on-the-company's-bad-past" syndrome.

EDIT: Now searching... "Brave" TVTropes in Google...

EDIT 2: RESULTS! Shreck Rip-off! XD

Last edited:
Note to all the kiddies: University is nothing like what you see in TV and film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back