color texting is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

eat?
Well I have tried to ignore it and I really don't want to start a topic, but a while ago I was on a server and fists, apparently the person who started all this in the first place was using color text not just in his speech, but also in his name I even have proof. I know this seems useless, but I didn't want this to go unnoticed and on a side note if this is not being removed I had no success trying to make the script. Also I am unaware if this has already been mentioned on the MB.

srb20015.png

Last edited:
http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=34602

I'll restate: MSVC doesn't consider ASCII character codes above 127 printable, GCC does. We used MSVC for official releases until 2.0.6.

There you go.

Also, putting colors in your name is a much, much bigger pain than just slapping a few control characters in a SAY command.

Yes, you know how Fists says "Only 3 people have it", one of them he is referencing me, as he game me the script about 2 months ago. Allen, Fists, and I have it, in case you wanted to know.

Basically, you need to use the ASCII characters, ranging from 0x80 to 0x87. Put these in your text file.

Here is a bad-grammer tutorial that I did not make: http://ksrb2.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Say

Also, the 3 players who use this nowdays, are Fists, Allen, and Myself.

Also, I am sure that more than 3 people have it, more like, 3 people use it.

Last edited:
Yes, you know how Fists says "Only 3 people have it", one of them he is referencing me, as he game me the script about 2 months ago. Allen, Fists, and I have it, in case you wanted to know.

Basically, you need to use the ASCII characters, ranging from 0x80 to 0x87. Put these in your text file.

Here is a bad-grammer tutorial that I did not make: http://ksrb2.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Say

Also, the 3 players who use this nowdays, are Fists, Allen, and Myself.

Also, I am sure that more than 3 people have it, more like, 3 people use it.
well that's stupid i've seen about 8 different people with this he said that he cant send it to me thats not cool fists

i think after seeing this the true reason is fists is kinda a jerk :D

No, he is not a jerk. Just because someone won't give you something, doesn't mean he is a jerk. We kinda think it of as our "clan secret", we aren't giving it to everyone, or everyone will c-fail themselves!

Besides, the tutorial has a link to the script. :P

No, he is not a jerk. Just because someone won't give you something, doesn't mean he is a jerk.

Besides, the tutorial has a link to the script. :P
can i say he is because he gave it to 6 other people also the txt file in there gives me cfails when i exec it

No, that script is the right script. If it c-fails you, that is what should happen. And it will always do that, unless the server has consistency set to 20, and blamecfail on.

EDIT: For some PCs, it c-fails you when those are on anyway! This doesn't work on most Linux distros.

Last edited:
No, that script is the right script. If it c-fails you, that is what should happen. And it will always do that, unless the server has consistency set to 20, and blaimcfail on.
ok where do i go to turn blaimcfail on is it console command

i doesn't work can someone just lock this it wasn't helpful and i still consider fists a jerk for sending it to everyone.
and i heard the MS is fixed maybe ill see him once some servers start

Last edited:
It amazes me what people consider secrets nowadays.

xsrb0333.png

And, almost a year and a half ago:
xsrb0120.png

Honestly, color texting is just a method of trolling meant to piss people off. I don't know why anybody gives a damn about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back