• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Giants Causeway Zone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's like giving someone your car and telling them to fix it. :P Giving the circumstances I guess I can't blame you though.

Chaos said:
DBSRB2?

You must've set this level to an unlockable one.

Nop, try downloading and playing the level.

Pepe said:
Maybe you used the wrong node builder?

I normally use ZDBSP because it doesn't give me much OpenGL glitches as ZenNode does, but it doesn't work when I give it a run through ZenNode either.

JJames19119 said:
Wow, that's like giving someone your car and telling them to fix it. :P Giving the circumstances I guess I can't blame you though.

JJames! My good level designing friend. Know how to fix? :) And where's SRB2FFH? :/

Nope. And the FFH is down for a nice long hiatus because apparently, the hosting service I was gonna use apparently scammed me and I seriously don't know when I'll get decent hosting again...

I'll check it out if I can fix it.

(Offtopic) I'm working on a level pack of my own, and know this kind of stuff.

EDIT: The map did load the right way,didn't crash on me or anything.*I see you have it at MAP60*

I can show a few screenshots of it.

AFALL. *I can fix if you want.*

A texture that disappears. *I may able to fix thta, if you want.*

What does that do? And does someone need to see those objects hanging out on the right side?

I found only 2 errors, that are some THINGS outside your map. *Teleport, and special stage token.*

This was selectable from the level select, that which I have unlocked in the main game without this WAD.

However, is there a way to get here without useing level select?

SonicX8000 said:
I'll check it out if I can fix it.

(Offtopic) I'm working on a level pack of my own, and know this kind of stuff.

Uhh, if you're new, you won't know this stuff. :P

SonicX8000 said:
I'm not new. :P

Look at my post above.

Fixed all of the above except for the dissapearing texture and the floating objects.. And hey, when you start, walk backwards.

Hmm, you've killed your BLOCKMAP. I'm not sure if that's bad or anything, (seeing as how I've heard MR doesn't have 'em either) but if you deleted it right before the humungo error, revert to your last backup.

And I'd revert to your last working backup if I were you, anyhow.

BlueZero4 said:
Hmm, you've killed your BLOCKMAP. I'm not sure if that's bad or anything, (seeing as how I've heard MR doesn't have 'em either) but if you deleted it right before the humungo error, revert to your last backup.

And I'd revert to your last working backup if I were you, anyhow.

No I haven't. And yes, if you break your BLOCKMAP, that's bad.

>_>

I added some stuff on, fixed some stuff up...that sorta stuff. Oh, and I changed it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back