My first Circuit map, Jade Falls Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=8f069ff2420162a49f1326ffe45f0285
It is my first circuit level.

Screenshots? Why not?

image12cq.jpg

image22uh.jpg

image31cl.jpg

Comments, Criticism, and suggestions appreciated.

Not bad, though the sudden death pit under a very tiny and hard to cross bridge is a no-no. It's also badly cramped in some areas.

JJames19119 said:
Not bad, though the sudden death pit under a very tiny and hard to cross bridge is a no-no. It's also badly cramped in some areas.

Agreed. In the next version, I shall fix those things.

Yeah me to.
This is a funny level, and the way the rings are placed makes it more funny.
But, the water should have a current, like a normal waterfall.

JJames19119 said:
The river should be "walkable" and have some springs to get out.
About the bridge, come on! It's not that hard! Besides, if it was easy, it won't be fun.

Espyo said:
JJames19119 said:
About the bridge, come on! It's not that hard! Besides, if it was easy, it won't be fun.

You want small, I'll give you it!

16 units wide FTW!

Espyo said:
JJames19119 said:

Are you kidding? Dieing isn't fun! Well, i can't really say... I've never died before... Wanna experment? XD. Yes, I'm insane. I know.

Yeah cool map although the water could slightly improve like what espyo said but otherwise it's a good level :)

Espyo said:
Ali_Foxx said:
Dieing isn't fun!
Oh, and I supsose crossing a super easy bridge ( just an example, not the one one the wad) and surviving is?
The point of a circuit map is to race other people, so why the heck should it matter if a bridge is easy to cross or not? That's not the focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back