sh_srb2tbe.wad [2.0 B5] Public Beta + Halloween edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little update, I've started working on Volanic Furnace Act 2 (Act 1 is Done and Hyper Tails is applying the Thok Barrier). Also Act 3 is done.

Screenshots? Of course!

srb200001kp.jpg

Start of the level.

srb20001.jpg

We're on the First FOF.

srb20003.jpg

If anyone knows how to fix this, PM me or Post please.

The music is that of Dragonia Mountain Act 1 from LuxRB2. Guessing by the screenshots, we're in the volcano ourselves!

That area looks way too big. Such large sectors have lots of glitches, especially in Software mode. Try to keep your sectors below 12000x12000.

It takes both. It only takes .PCX if there is already a .TGA there.

@FoxBlitzz: Thanks, I'll resize my Sectors.

There will be more screenshots!

Like these ones here!

EDIT: Sorry for the large-sized images, my Photoshop always sets the Image Save quality to Maximum.

srb20004.jpg

My first Working Platform!

srb20005.jpg

ZOMG The Crumbling Platforms of Doom!

EDIT: Sorry for the large-sized images, my Photoshop always sets the Image Save quality to Maximum.

And that's another reason I don't use Photoshop. *adds to list*

Not for me, I always do "Save for Web" and mess with the quality.
*adds to list of reasons why he loves Photoshop*

I decided to make a small teaser of all the zones that are done using FRAPS, but I got a few problems. The Latest version of FRAPS that I got only records up to 30 Seconds, and ends up as a 100MB+ AVI File. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Yeah, FRAPs does not save the movies compressed, so what you have is pure, uncompressed movie. Get virtual dub, and also get the DIVX codec to compress the file, spazzo gets 1000+Mb down to 13, I did that too. :)

I hate it that WMM only saves as .wmv, I can't edit further then without converting the format. D:

I got it to work to be the full movie and compressed it to DivX, but it's still pretty big. 119MB for a 2:44 movie anyone?

Ree-c: I'm perfectly fine by the WMV format. And you can do conversion between formats, you know.

GCFreak: You have to lower the quality settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back