attachment.php

I didn't even know this path existed in THZ2 until today.

...Wow.

Found a possible bug regarding Modern's super form: If you finish the level by boosting whilst super, the goalpost would be higher up than usual.
I'm not sure if it happens on vanilla maps, but it does happens on certain custom maps.

Attachments

• srb20062.jpg
    srb20062.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 261
The mod runs smooth so far but his actions ex:His C1C2C3 and his other abilities aren’t working right idk whether it’s cause I’m using the web beta or something else but basically he can’t do much aside from jumping while in previous versions example V4 I could use

If you can't use the boost/stomp/crouch/slide, try doing ''actionswap false'' in console. Sometimes Modern Sonic's config goes wonky and sets it to nil for no reason, causing the abilities to be completely nullified.

If you can't use the boost/stomp/crouch/slide, try doing ''actionswap false'' in console. Sometimes Modern Sonic's config goes wonky and sets it to nil for no reason, causing the abilities to be completely nullified.
I tried it but all it says is “unknown command actionswap”do you have any other ideas?

The web beta version is stuck on 2.2.4, meaning that version lacks custom skincolor support. Modern v5 has several references to its own custom skincolor in the lua script, and thus almost every part of the script that could work on 2.2.4 now breaks due to that addition. Sadly you're going to have to play on one of the up-to-date official ports (either Android or PC), or wait until the developer who made the web version to update past 2.2.4.

So... soon you will fix the Splitscreen?
Cuz... now i see that when Modern v5 updated, now the 2nd player can't Homing Attack, now is like classic sonic with Double jump, without spindash, and with lightdash.

Quick 'hudstyle' notify for the uninformed:
0: Classic Modern mod

1: Unleashed
2: Generations
3: Forces
4: Colors?
5: ...Probably 06.
6: Rush

yep, fun tidbit for you guys
if you're using the rush hud, rush mode will have the small emblem thing ontop of the boost spin, it'll slow down as you get closer to losing rush mode

I have a problem

I dont know if its just my game but when i use the mod, sonic is green, there is no HUD, and all he can do is run and jump.

I dont know if its just my game but when i use the mod, sonic is green, there is no HUD, and all he can do is run and jump.
you're playing on the wrong version
if it says you're on 2.2.6 reinstall the game
it's not a modern problem

I am only going to say this once. For you and for anyone in the future who wants to post with this issue. You MUST make sure you are on the latest version of the game. Modern Sonic uses a custom skincolor which is why he does not work in earlier versions. The web version is also outdated and Modern will not work there either.

The mod runs smooth so far but his actions ex:His C1C2C3 and his other abilities aren’t working right idk whether it’s cause I’m using the web beta or something else but basically he can’t do much aside from jumping while in previous versions example V4 I could use

It's because you're in 2.2.4, stop using 2.2.4 it and just switch to the android port (which is 2.2.6). I can tell you don't have a PC

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

The web beta version is stuck on 2.2.4, meaning that version lacks custom skincolor support. Modern v5 has several references to its own custom skincolor in the lua script, and thus almost every part of the script that could work on 2.2.4 now breaks due to that addition. Sadly you're going to have to play on one of the up-to-date official ports (either Android or PC), or wait until the developer who made the web version to update past 2.2.4.

Unfortunately it's not getting updated for a whole YEAR because mazmazz has other projects to focus on. You're gonna have to switch to Android or PC to play this game at the latest version.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back