The most useless SRB2 Program EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
I plan on making a program which compares Sonic's SSNSprite to his 2.2 Sprite, maybe if i could get the 2.2 standing from all angles then it would be better.

But why did you and I waste our times reading this, and why am I working on this at 3:50 in the morning? I guess we will never know!
Ps it will have A bright and dark mode, so far these are the commands:
Commands:
L and D Change brightness mode (Pressing L while in dark will bring Light mode or pressing D while in light will bring Dark mode)
C: Change Sonics (Base color or just Blue)
A: Menu if not in menu
F: "Debug" Mode

I hate this so far, but hopefully someone can use it to make an SRB2 Mod, and if someone suprisingly does! Then pls credit me, but its not out yet so you have to wait your impatient booties and watch the SRb2 trailer on po- YOUTUBE HEHE YEAH YT!!!
Code:
php

(And before you give me a warning saying: "Don't post about a project you haven't started", I have Scratch open in another tab no joke.)

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Update, I found the 360 Facing 2.2 Sonic sprites, don't worry! Its here: wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Sprite

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Another update: almost finished

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Its done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/417670152/

Don't bump dead threads. OP is banned and cannot see or reply to you.
hi i'm coolkidmario54321 on scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back