Lucid Dreams - Did you have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd question how much awareness one can have while dreaming, but it seems that whenever I dream, I eventually become aware of it and can even control events a little. That could all be entirely false, though.

Realy,in this dream, I knew that I was in a dream, but when I was bored of it, I wanted to woke up and nothing.In this only dream, I "woke up" 3 times, but only in the 4th I Realy woke up.

Last edited:
I have lucid dreams all the time...although I've started to get them less nowadays. I've trained myself to always recognize I'm in a dream when certain things occur. There are also some recurring dreams that happen all the time, and I never recognize that I am in a dream. Each one seems more convincing to my brain than the last.

Someone has been in the IRC...

Anyways, I've never been in a lucid dream. Probably because I almost never dream. When I do dream though, I usually end up believing it until I wake up realizing "Oh, it was a dream."

My dreams I usually believe, but sometimes, every now and again, I become aware of it... and can't be bothered to change anything. xD

Although, my mind has an epic imagination, so I can pretty much daydream in normal dream quality. And, as it's a daydream, I CONTROL IT. I usually do this when I'm angry to calm down. Pretending to be Maxwell (ScribbleNauts) and all. :3

PS: I have Aspergers, so when I'm angry, it can take over an hour to calm me down.

I've trained myself to always recognize I'm in a dream when certain things occur.

Hello, I'm Mr. Charles.

I've never had a lucid dream, sadly. I really really want to, after reading the written experiences from other people who have had them.

I used to think that lucid dreams were when all of your (sexual) fantasies come true, in you dream of course. If that was the case then I would have never had one. But since lucid dreams are dreams where you are aware that you're in a dream, then yes I've probably had a few, but usually once that happens, I forget everything before and after that moment (in my dream that is).

I actually have tons of Lucid dreams. The interesting thing is, once you have one, if you use your mind, you can even gain control of the dream, and use it to do unusual and fun things.

About 75% of my dreams are lucid. Last week I had this really memorable lucid dream where I was in some kind of tour bus with a group of people in South Africa. Two terrorists took over the bus but because I knew I was in a dream I was able to give all the passengers a weapon so they could fight back.

I've never had a lucid dream. I always believe my dreams are real, even if they are the most absurd and abstract dreams anyone has ever has, because I have no way of telling if it's a dream or not.

Heh, I just noticed, having a lucid dream is like godmodding: you can do whatever the hell you want, and noone can stop you (although you can actually be stopped if you are godmodding).

Uh, I suck in try to get lucid in my dreams again, I never had a 2°time in a lucid dream =( .I remember a bit of them, but In a dream I can't recognize that's a dream, I don't know why.

Pfft, I wish. I always wanted to have a lucid dream, but I've never actually managed it. There's a lot of freedom if you do have one (providing you can be sure you're dreaming and not awake and it's just an odd day). I think it doesn't help that I seem to have very unclear dreams, probably something to do with the way I sleep, because I generally always forget my dreams, and I haven't had a clear, real-seeming dream in quite a long time.

PS: I have Aspergers, so when I'm angry, it can take over an hour to calm me down.

Uhh, I don't think that's one of the qualities of Aspergers Syndrome. Its not an emotional aspect, its a social one. And I think just about anybody, when they get REALLY angry, need to take a little longer than twenty seconds to calm down and longer still before they're really mellow.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever had any lucid dreams. I'm seldom comfortable with my dreams, so I think that if I actually had control I probably would be more likely to just wake up than to take advantage of it.

I've had two. Well, kinda.
One I was actually flying around and peeling images off of TV screens and stuff, but the other one I just decided to spiderman climb all over the isles of a supermarket :/
I think the latter was just a strange dream.

Sorta Offtopic:

There´s something about dream that really bothers me, wich is when I have a normal dream and all and then at some point of the dream, I go to a place I had seen before in a previous dream, but then when I wake up, I start to forget about when I originally dreamed it. It´s all so confusive.

Yesterday I dreamed I was with an uncle who looks like the old geezer from back to the future, and a random girl, we were on a beach and then we went trough the coast and there was a resort, and the resort had an area wich was exactly the same of a previous dream I had, but when I woke up, I started forgetting about the first time of the dream, and start to question about if I ever actually HAD that dream before...

Anyone here who knows about these things, is there an explanation or something? I woudn´t call them dejavu. And no, Google is not my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back