You wake up as the opposite gender and you have to go to school..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pretend I'm my twin, and I'd say I'm sick. Problem solved :)

Unless i wake up again as a female.

It´d be a living hell, no football, having everything explained the simplist way and not being able to talk about sports or weapons, just hair dying and sexy boys.

Awful experience if it was permanent.

Before you read this, I need to make one thing clear, I'm a guy.

Well I have to disagree with what your comment. Being a girl isn't simple and stupid, its probably pretty similar to life as a guy. There are most likely a few major differences, like how a guy has guy urges and a girl has girl urges. There are also a few physical differences (which I'm not discussing). A girl might think life as a guy would be very simple and boring. It's also largely based on POINT OF VIEW.

Last edited:
I love how all the guys in this thread are talking about girls as if they lead very simple lives and all they talk about it hair and boys.

I know girls who play COD, guys, get over it, the female stereotype is a very small minority of the planet. You can bloody well talk about sports and weapons, and you sure as hell don't need to have everything explained to you in the simple ways (the majority of girls I know are far more intelligent than the general users of this board, and a lot more intelligent than everyone in this thread who has claimed that girls are idiots). Also, being a girl is probably even worse than being a guy, considering the monthly cycle and the fact that while guy drama is minimal, as a girl drama plays a huge part of day to day life, trust me, 80% of my friends are female, the drama never happens with the guys, it's always the girls.

I love how all the guys in this thread are talking about girls as if they lead very simple lives and all they talk about it hair and boys.

I know girls who play COD, guys, get over it, the female stereotype is a very small minority of the planet. You can bloody well talk about sports and weapons, and you sure as hell don't need to have everything explained to you in the simple ways (the majority of girls I know are far more intelligent than the general users of this board, and a lot more intelligent than everyone in this thread who has claimed that girls are idiots). Also, being a girl is probably even worse than being a guy, considering the monthly cycle and the fact that while guy drama is minimal, as a girl drama plays a huge part of day to day life, trust me, 80% of my friends are female, the drama never happens with the guys, it's always the girls.

Wait a second, I don't remember anyone here calling girls dumb.

Also, yes. That's very true. One of my best friends is a girl. She plays games like I do and she doesn't care if she talks about weapons. Though, I found out 1 thing. There are a ton of girls(The drama team) that will make fun of her for playing Video games.

Autosaver said:
Wait a second, I don't remember anyone here calling girls dumb.
You apparently missed the comment about "things being much harder to understand" and about "having people explain it to me".
People stereotype too much.

Autosaver said:
There are a ton of girls(The drama team) that will make fun of her for playing Video games.
The reason is mainly because people begin to stereotype and assume that females should all be a certain way. It eventually grows and becomes the common idea for most people.
Discrimination against people that are different happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back