The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont mean it that way, i mean, We all loved barney when we were young (Well, most of us...) But when you are in your early teen years,
YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE IT!! Its too easy because IT WAS MEANT for 2/3 Year olds!

EDIT: The game is good when you are like 2 or three, then you'd like it.

Speedylizzard14 said:
i dont mean it that way, i mean, We all loved barney when we were young (Well, most of us...) But when you are in your early teen years,
YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE IT!! Its too easy because IT WAS MEANT for 2/3 Year olds!

EDIT: The game is good when you are like 2 or three, then you'd like it.
>.> We are talking about the worst game, AGE DOESENT Matter,
The only thing that matters in a game is, Gameplay,Storyline,and Graphics. Everygame counts, Even the ones for young people.

The game I think is the worst is... bionicle for the GBA. I don't even remember why I got it. :/

Namo said:
Grand theft auto. All of them.
Oh yeah... Now that I think about it I completely agree.

As far as other games I hate, I will list them below w/ a quick explanation:

-Sonic Labyrinth: Horrible controls, monotonous gameplay, unappealing story
-Sonic 2K6: Bad controls & camera, story much to similar to Mario games, etc.
-E.T: Simply a disgrace to the awesome movie, VERY monotonous gameplay, bad controls, poor graphics (even for Atari 2600), etc.
-PacMan (Atari 2600): In short, nothing like its arcade counterpart
-Superman 64: Horrible everything (controls, graphics, camera, story, sound, etc.)
-Shadow the Hedgehog: Too dark for Sonic, overuse of "damn" word, sloppy controls & camera, bad graphics, Shadow seems emo @ some points
-Lego Island 1 & 2: STORY IS AS BORING AS HECK, crashes after about 5 minutes of play (both games), unexciting gameplay, horrible camera & controls (Lego Island 2), bad sound, blah blah blah... (list goes on 4ever)

And finally:

-SRB2: Just kidding!!! *Drawn and quartered*

Quake 3 arena vanilla. The maps are the same setting(Either space or a mansion), and it's graphics are a major downgrade to Quake 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back