Miis have extra customizations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

I was browsing the new "Check Mii out" channel with some friends, and we saw some weird looking Miis. One of my friends said there was some expansion junk that you can by to enhance your options to choose from and that adds lots of special stuff. Do you guys know anything about this? I honestly haven't seen it around, but I haven't been shopping lately either.

Last time I checked, those effects are just created from the base parts like eyes, mouth, etc. except that they are heavily rotated or moved around the head to make them look like other things.

FoxBlitzz said:
Last time I checked, those effects are just created from the base parts like eyes, mouth, etc. except that they are heavily rotated or moved around the head to make them look like other things.

I downloaded a Mario mii with blue pants, an Eggman with black eyes and red pupils, and a guy with an exclamation point for a face. None of the rotations or size adjustments on my current Mii channel is going to allow me to create something like that.

I read somewhere that you can get extra parts for Miis by winning contests. And it was either in the Check Mii Out channel or a letter ffrom Nintendo, so it's official.

Uhh, the color of the pants depends on whether you have your Mii set as a favorite or not.

Also, like I said, keep toying with the settings. You're not allowed to go into the editor with a downloaded Mii, so... yeah.

FoxBlitzz said:
Uhh, the color of the pants depends on whether you have your Mii set as a favorite or not.

Also, like I said, keep toying with the settings. You're not allowed to go into the editor with a downloaded Mii, so... yeah.

Miis with blue pants aren't made by you. Red pants are favourites. Orange pants (used in the Mii Contest Channel) is a favourite for that specific channel. Gold pants are Mii Celebrities and are RARE, DON'T TRADE OR TAKE THEM AWAY. :P

Wow.....too bad I don't have internet connection at home or I'd editing my Mii right now. This is some freaking schweet news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back